The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 948
    x3m

who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

what kind of kit do u guys want for ur 7g?

sethmo
    A nice non-rice kit that compliments the curves of the 7g. No gay agressor style kits. Something not too flashy. If it looked right, I would buy it...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    um, not to be an asshole, but you are aware that only about 10 7Gers will be up for buying one. out of curiosity, why are you asking :?:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

sethmo
    He is with eRacing1.com or something of that sort correct? Im sure we could get 25 buyers IF you were serious about making the kit. Last few times we tried we couldnt get enough support from the company. I think we can do it...

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    I'm interested, but TBH i'm more interrested in an agressor style. But if i like it i'll get one.

Import_Beast
    im very intrested, depends what it looks like...and i want something that is flashy, juss not an over kill.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    This is probably the 4th time the subject about another 7g kit has been brought up. I am interested....almost done with the motor crap, now starting to focus a little on the body of -G-rim.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Boosted 4G63T galant
    intrested and have the cash to spend.....but will it ever happen ( a new kit for our 7G's) ?? A snow balls chance in hell. This subject has came up quite a few times. I'm not trying to be a asshole, but it seems these thing never happen.

Import_Beast
    were up too 5 intrested ppl depending on the kit...thats a good start lets see if we can get more intrest

interested, but as stated above, its a big possiblity that it will not go through... :?

no doubt i'm interested. my main concern is having tha $$$ when the time comes since i'm always moving from project to project. but yeah, i guess count me in as being interested for development of a kit. who knows if this will actually go through.

x3m
    my name is mic from www.erac1ng.com and we're the one that made the usdm initial v version for the 8g. right now we are making the usdm vr4 version also for the 8g. just give us 10gb for the new kit of ur choice and we will make it happen.

brandon
    I think you guys can get 10 people... especially now that the site is now @ thegalantcenter.net

Post a link in Galant Forums too.

big question is how much? and when? i'm down to postpone buying sounds if its in a range i can reach.

also is it going to be a full kit or just the front?
    is it going to polyurethene or fiberglass?
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Any proposed designs that the interested "New 7g kit" guys can decided on?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

bodykits are evil :evil: nothing but trouble... soo whats the new design...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

then its settled, somebody start the list.

x3m
    10gb price will only be $550 plus shipping or $500 plus shipping for 15 or more gbs. it will only take us 7 weeks to finish the project.

mic
    project manager
    www.erac1ng.com

ok 550 sounds pretty good. sorry guys but i'm 1 of those maybes. it depends on my cash status in about 2 or so months. honestly though its looking good.

i was thinking sleek. maybe square the lights so ours would fit. kinda aggressive though
    i'm a big evo fan so the vii or the vi frontend would be nice. just since we have a shorter car shrink it alittle.

any1 want to photoshop this
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

please say thats a complete kit....not just the front...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast