The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 948
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    This is the most progress so far I have seen on a new 7g kit...I have $50 ready to send to get this thing started.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is the most progress so far I have seen on a new 7g kit...I have $50 ready to send to get this thing started.</div>

same here...uh....lets make it happen?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

brandon
    Don't forget the most important (aka important to me) pieces... sides and rear.

sethmo
    I like the 240 bumper with the lip myself also. For the rear and sides, they need to be plain and simple

x3m
    240 style
    1. 4-G-rim
    2. josh_877
    3. Boosted 4G63T galant
    4. Peanotation
    5. sethmo

mic
    www.erac1ng.com

the_kage
    hahaha... COPYCATS! I knew it...

I get a 240 and now everyone wants to be JUST like me! hahaha

:twisted: :twisted:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Alright...5 more 7gers

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

sethmo
    The bumper is the OEM Spec R Aero bumper with an add on lip for th S15. I only can find one pic of it and its the one I used for the photoshop:

i think it looks much better on the G than on that car..

i'm in, just need to know when the money is due. most def will be ready for deposit if not paid in full come early July.

Import_Beast
    that bumper looks nice as fuck. but i think it would look better with the nose all meshed up....if u guys dont know what i mean someone i/m me and ill send u the pic of a galant with the nose meshed and u can post it up here

the_kage
    BAH! you guys are no fun...

I thought at least SOMEONE... would flame me. Its no fun if you dont fight back!

x3m
    240 spec R style kit for 7g

1. 4-G-rim
    2. josh_877
    3. Boosted 4G63T galant
    4. Peanotation
    5. sethmo
    6. agrsv7g

we will only take the $50 deposit and u guys can pay the full amount when the kit is done. we won't accept full payment if we don't have it on stock.

4 more 7gs and we can start the project in july

what kind of side and rear do u guys want for the specR fb?

i'm not usually one for kits etc, but that photochop looks damn nice

shit.... if the bumper is close to the body im in.... i have mine $50 ready.... but it needs to be BMW style, please dont have the bumper stick out like stock.... 240 style is awesome
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Damn i come to check this a day later and its already to the 3rd page. i'm down; ITS SO PRETTY 8) *drool*. how do i give the deposit?

its a lipped frontend so basically any side works. mmm M3 sides sound nice.
    i dont know about the rear.
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

new member here...whats up fellas...been on this site for a couple years but just now was able to register; the registration would never go through. Please don't call me a newbie, I've owned my 7g since 1998, have done lots of mods to it, done tons of research about it, and have a good amount of knowledge about it. Also, my brother is an ASE Mastertech and we both have several friends that are into the performance of mitsubishi.

Anyway...

Put me down for a maybe for the kit...but I have two questions before I make a decision:
    1.) How much is shipping?
    2.) Fiberglass or polyurethane?

I was afraid I was gonna have to get the ebay or nopi kit...I'm glad I came across this post. I got the $50.00, just need to get my questions answered.
    Thanks fellas,
    Good to finally be a member of this great site.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i'd like to know some more details. i have all the money, but some important questions havn't been answered. what will this be made out of? what are the approximate dimensions. i dont want to get a huge bumper that's gonna be digging up the highway how much can we expect the final price to be? i dont need exact numbers, but some sort of estimate is in order. thanks.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

I don't really care which kit you guys decide to go with because I trust the opinions of people on this board. I like the Evo style but the 240 is nice! Don't like the ass end of the 240 kit though. Anything is an improvement to what is currently available to us!!!

Can the new kit be made with molded front turn signal housings, or are we gonna have to rig them up?

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Hey looks like this has been busy...
    Could someone photoshop the front bumper without the grill, just like the 240 in the picture. just curious to what it would look like with no grill between the headlights, but instead all bumper.
    Don't want to say i'm in yet, I was a huge fan of the Cwest Evo 8 front bumper. Although people don't like the only kit we have, i love it, it's just too many people have it.
    oh and a nother thing, i already have the JDM headlights, so i'd rather it not have a housing for turn signals.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast