The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
Showing results 921 to 940 of 948
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>ey, has anyone with the 97-98 Galant sent their pament and received their front bumper? if so, can you please post pix, im still trying to get things stright about the whole "buying the grill sform the dealer" thing. Thanks</div>

I sent my $50 deposit for the 97-98 kit...BUT there hasn't been ANY news about the 97-98 style front being made or done. The 94-96 front is done as some of the other TGC'er already recieved their kit...but I am waiting when the 97-98 front is done before I send the rest of the payment for the kit. If anyone got news about the other version front...please let me know! :?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

i thought seth was told that he would have to buy the new grills from the dealer. or was that b4 OR after he recieved his F.B. cuz i still havent sent in the rest of my payment cuz of the 97-98 not being done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Before, I asked about the grills but he did not email me back. I have the same bumper as everyone else. Remember the part of the thread where we said if we wanted the side vents, I said no but I got them anyway. Doesnt matter though, I dont really care. Im just to the point where I dont think they are going to make a 97/98 bumper. I dont know, maybe its already done or they are real busy. I got what I needed so I am done with them...
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Your best bet would be to pick up the phone, Seriously.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

in case you guys are curious

took my wing off so i can put the JDM one on, took a bunch of pictures in case you guys are curious to see how this kit looks on a wingless 7g

http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

oooooh keep it off
    7g for life!

I agree....looks better with out it. Although that JDM should look pretty good. Take some pics when you get the new wing installed.

brandon
    So hot right now... No wing for life.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    hahaha is it me or did you take these pics in the same spot you took the other pics, and did your G's start off red?, was wondering what the spots on the trunk are.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'>hahaha is it me or did you take these pics in the same spot you took the other pics, and did your G's start off red?, Â*was wondering what the spots on the trunk are.</div>

those are prolly pieces of tape from where his wing was mounted, so that water and crap don't get in...

when is we gon be free????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'>hahaha is it me or did you take these pics in the same spot you took the other pics, and did your G's start off red?, Â*was wondering what the spots on the trunk are.</div>

those are prolly pieces of tape from where his wing was mounted, so that water and crap don't get in...</div>

it's bondo to fill up the holes for the endless rain that has plagued socal. just temporary till i get a body shop to fix it

1994 Galant GS 5spd

im just gonna wait til i go turbo to get that front...it just doesnt look right without that FMIC.

turbo.....................? lol, i think you should prolly try and get the kit first than going turbo, seeing that it cost A LOT less, but thats just me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>turbo.....................? lol, i think you should prolly try and get the kit first than going turbo, seeing that it cost A LOT less, but thats just me.</div>

oh yea thats right, then i can have a big ol' open gap with nothing there, how nice does that look

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>turbo.....................? lol, i think you should prolly try and get the kit first than going turbo, seeing that it cost A LOT less, but thats just me.</div>

oh yea thats right, then i can have a big ol' open gap with nothing there, how nice does that look </div>

i'll be amazed if you actually go turbo, considering you had problems with a strut bar :laughing:

1994 Galant GS 5spd

8G_GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>turbo.....................? lol, i think you should prolly try and get the kit first than going turbo, seeing that it cost A LOT less, but thats just me.</div>

oh yea thats right, then i can have a big ol' open gap with nothing there, how nice does that look </div>

i'll be amazed if you actually go turbo, considering you had problems with a strut bar :laughing:</div>

ha.....haha.....ROFLAO.....good one

steve

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>turbo.....................? lol, i think you should prolly try and get the kit first than going turbo, seeing that it cost A LOT less, but thats just me.</div>

i'll be amazed if you actually go turbo, considering you had problems with a strut bar :laughing:</div>

damn...

when is we gon be free????

OUCH u got burned!

Just get a Front mount intake :lauging:
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just get a Front mount intake :lauging:</div>

haha an INTERFOOLER

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast