The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Showing results 941 to 948 of 948
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll be amazed if you actually go turbo, considering you had problems with a strut bar :laughing:</div>

lmfao, that was tooooooo good peano, i almost went tinkle on myself. too funny

germnation
    Hay that kit looks great! Not to flashy like the Shogun. Is it still for sale? If so how much ? *gets ready to start saving more money* I think I can live off ramen and water a lil longer =P.

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(germnation)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hay that kit looks great! Not to flashy like the Shogun. Is it still for sale? If so how much ? *gets ready to start saving more money* I think I can live off ramen and water a lil longer =P.</div>

Psst...see signature

germnation
    hmm I've tried to log to that site but nothing shows up. But yes Iam interested.

Tex71x
    i dont know if ur still askin but sign me up... id get a kit made speciffically for the 7g

I beliave the GB is over, You can purchase it directly from them http://www.erac1ng.com/ or maybe find on ebay as the put one or two on ebay every once and a while.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Or see if Mindless still has his kit for sale.

Tex71x
    ok i feel stupid

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748