The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a new style kit for their 7g?

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 948
    x3m
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>x3m is on the ball.... :thumbsup:</div>

thanks G!

i'm trying to organize this new kit project so that it will be easier for u guys to decide.

mic
    www.erac1ng.com

Dan's side skirts are nice...on his car. But I think they are too plain and don't go with the 240 front for our 7g...my opinion

well im not really wantin anything TOO flashy, so thats y i voted for those sides

I hear ya josh, some kits are too agressive and have too much going on which doesn't really blend well with the car. But I don't want something that looks like it came stock neither.....any other suggestions for sides and rear?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    is it possible for me to just get the 240sx front? i wouldn't really feel like paying for the rest of the kit. and how much would that cost (ballpark) if that was even possible? thanks
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

sethmo
    Im with peano, I only really want the front.

05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I do love the current rear bumper style Erebuni has for our 7g's, but I think if you can "smoothen" the look similar to the 8g style....Ooooo Mama

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>I do love the current rear bumper style Erebuni has for our 7g's, but I think if you can "smoothen" the look similar to the 8g style....Ooooo Mama
    </div>

I totally agree... although I'd have to pass on buying it just for the fact that I already have the 7G version. :cry:

Also, if you don't like what people are suggesting, post some of your own suggestions. :sup:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>I do love the current rear bumper style Erebuni has for our 7g's, but I think if you can "smoothen" the look similar to the 8g style....Ooooo Mama
    </div>

I totally agree... although I'd have to pass on buying it just for the fact that I already have the 7G version. :cry:

Also, if you don't like what people are suggesting, post some of your own suggestions. :sup:</div>

Looks like me and Brandon agree with alot of things...I guess its the "Black 7g" aura we possess. 8) I do really think a rear like the 8g I previously posted would pretty much solidify my decsion, but we all have to agree on this kit.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I vote for the ass end like on the 8g that 4-G-rim posted; it's not too detailed and it's not plain either. As for sides, I like the sides on the celica but I don't think they would go with the 240 front and the 8g rear. If we can agree on the 240 front and the 8g rear you can count me in. As for the sides...whatevers cool with me, just not something too plain.

the rear is kinda tall, but i'll admit it looks good. i'm down.
    i vote for this sideskirt. i think it would match the front and rear. kindasortof but notreally plain.
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

x3m
    specR front bumper

1. 4-G-rim
    2. josh_877
    3. Boosted 4G63T galant
    4. Peanotation
    5. sethmo
    6. agrsv7g
    7. visious lord
    8. known_fun
    9. street dreams
    10. ositoyb
    11. brandon
    12. Blue Ice

for the side and rear i will also have the erebuni shogun style

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>I do love the current rear bumper style Erebuni has for our 7g's, but I think if you can "smoothen" the look similar to the 8g style....Ooooo Mama
    </div>

8g shogun style on 7
    1. 4-G-rim
    2. street dreams
    3. known fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(know_fun)</div><div class='quotemain'>the rear is kinda tall, but i'll admit it looks good. i'm down.
    i vote for this sideskirt. i think it would match the front and rear. kindasortof but notreally plain.
    </div>

240 skirt
    1. known fun

i would also like to know how much it would be for just the 240 front bumper.

sseldniM
    Couple of questions for you x3m because I just had a BAD experience with erebuni. Let's say someone damages a sideskirt. Will they be able to get a single replacement sideskirt or will they have to buy the pair. A similar thing applies to the front kit. The erebuni front is two pieces. The main piece and then a bottom lip that bolts onto the main piece. Assuming that the front on this kit is two pieces would the same thing apply?

Not busting your chops, but I think these are legitimate questions considering the bullshit erebuni pulled on me.

How would the shogun skirts look with the 240 front? I kinda like the skirts that Know Fun posted.

sseldniM
    If I don't get rid of the g I might get in on this.

x3m
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sseldniM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Couple of questions for you x3m because I just had a BAD experience with erebuni. Let's say someone damages a sideskirt. Will they be able to get a single replacement sideskirt or will they have to buy the pair. A similar thing applies to the front kit. The erebuni front is two pieces. The main piece and then a bottom lip that bolts onto the main piece. Assuming that the front on this kit is two pieces would the same thing apply?

Not busting your chops, but I think these are legitimate questions considering the bullshit erebuni pulled on me.</div>

we are manufacturing our own kit and we make it locally. yes, u can just get one side if ever u had one skirt damage. the same thing with the front bumper u can just get the lip if ever the lip was stolen or damage.

mic
    www.erac1ng.com

x3m
    i don't have a difinite price for the bumper alone but i will talk to the management bout this matter.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(x3m)</div><div class='quotemain'>i don't have a difinite price for the bumper alone but i will talk to the management bout this matter.</div>

ok, because i'm definetly not interested in the entire kit, just the front bumper, i WILL buy that.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast