The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP!!! Hood Pins installation....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

HELP!!! Hood Pins installation....

Hey guys,
    How the heck do you install the hood pins for a CF hood? I just don't understand how the pin stays in one place with only the two nuts holding it from the top and bottom. Please help anybody.

What's not to understand? The pin gets attached to the metal above your headlight assemblies with two nuts. That metal isn't going any where.

Yeah, its very simple. And I knwo on the Vis hoods it is marked where the pins should go. At least mine was.
    Love,
    Matt

Ok. Pardon my ignorance, but it's a little nerve racking for me to be drilling into my car. I wanna make sure I do it right without fucking somethin' up. I've searched the internet and I am seeing a million different ways to do this. Some sites said to weld the nut onto the car. I am so confused right now. :ironchief2:

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zero_4073)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok. Pardon my ignorance, but it's a little nerve racking for me to be drilling into my car. I wanna make sure I do it right without fucking somethin' up. I've searched the internet and I am seeing a million different ways to do this. Some sites said to weld the nut onto the car. I am so confused right now. :ironchief2:</div>

screw that. its not necessary. just drill away. or if you too chicken , have a shop do it!!

...U N D E A D...

Wait a minute...Nobody calls me CHICKEN!!! :rounder: lol