The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some advice...

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Need some advice...

I want to do the following:

1. Buy some rims/tires for my 8G. No chrome. 18 x ? I want a really "aggressive" stance.

2. Lower the car. I absolutely do not want to feel every bump in the road though.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

I'm gettin' my wheels from www.wheelsnext.com I'm gettin' 18''s.

They should be the same as these:

I want them in Silver, 18x8.5 (38 offset), with 225/40 tires

I have a pearl 8g Galant with Limo tint on all doors. Are these rims a good idea?

Thanks in advance!

xpldy
    should look good

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    or like these.........

Mine are Chrome and 19inches pimp.

...U N D E A D...

sethmo
    Both bad choices. What color is your galant?

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Both bad choices. Â*What color is your galant?</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a pearl 8g Galant with Limo tint on all doors. Are these rims a good idea? </div>

pearl white?

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Both bad choices. Â*What color is your galant?</div>

It is pearl white. I was leaning more towards a gunmetal color for the rims, but I can't find a style that I like. I want something that will give my car a stance like the M3. Please hit me with suggestions.

sseldniM
    yup definitely gunmetal on a white g.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LasVegas01)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Both bad choices. Â*What color is your galant?</div>

It is pearl white. I was leaning more towards a gunmetal color for the rims, but I can't find a style that I like. I want something that will give my car a stance like the M3. Please hit me with suggestions.</div>

How about these:

TGC Regular
    these are my choice for BMW-esque or aggressive as you called it...

I like this a little better than the GM ones you posted. Not sure if they are gunmetal or black because of the pic tho. Its just the style of spokes i like better....

THESE ARE ORIGINAL EQUIP REPLICAS...

www.streetdreams.org

...U N D E A D...

TGC Regular
    omg! stolen images!!!! bastards. o well, just go to that site and search under 18in or 19in wheels. and now that im looking at my previous post agin, some pics are werking and some not. so whatever. just go there and they have a wide selections of styles and sizes and pretty good prices too. although, i wouldnt buy direct from them, I would go thru discount tire. they can bring in any wheel, any size, any time, from anywhere. anything you need

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TITAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>these are my choice for BMW-esque or aggressive as you called it...

I like this a little better than the GM ones you posted. Not sure if they are gunmetal or black because of the pic tho. Its just the style of spokes i like better....

THESE ARE ORIGINAL EQUIP REPLICAS...

www.streetdreams.org</div>

LOL. You're such a thief, man!!! WTF?!??!

careful with that 38mm...with a drop, you might have to roll inner fenders...if you can find them...get Axis Spider rims in 18" they make them in 45mm offset and they have a DEEP lip...looks killer...wish i would've bought them instead of my konig holes
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net