The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: afc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Experienced TGC Member
    Why do you always quote backwards? It makes it look like your giving the wrong information cause it looks like its you saying "do the blue wire mod" when that is the section that should be quoted, and whats currently in quotes now is your response.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

brandon
    Rob, what "tiny device" is that?

I'll gladly buy one from you but if it's something I can pick up at Radioshack let me know.

ken inn
    Why do you always quote backwards? It makes it look like your giving the wrong information cause it looks like its you saying "do the blue wire mod" when that is the section that should be quoted, and whats currently in quotes now is your response.

i never noticed that. it is the exact opposite on the galant board, where i usually hang out. also, i am from the way older generation that dont know shit about computers. same with the preview/submit buttons, they are exactly opposite on our board, and i end up not submitting sometimes, and just back out and go on. but, i DO know that the blue wire mod will mess up the o2 input to the ecu.

Experienced TGC Member
    O I know you know your shit... Just reading your posts takes some gettin used to =D

Just hit the QUOTE button at the top when you reply..and it will automaticaly quote for you, then you just post your answer under neath the txt there and hit send.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12