The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FI AutoSports Turbo Kit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 68 of 68
    johnnyBgood
    They are in Sarasota FL. They are reducing their interaction with the public, and will now only deal thru the internet through me.

This is one of the best posts about turbos i've seen...johnny seems very knowledgeable and polite unlike some manufacturers on this board.. Turbo may be the way to go for me...

Hey Johnny isnt that the same company that ripped a lot of members at Eclipse forum Boards? ( Accelerated Autosports ) Did they get their money back or their turbo kit?
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

johnnyBgood
    AAI did not tell people an accurate timeframe for their turbo kits, so in a sense, yes, they did lie to them. But they know they made a mistake and have since withdrawn, now only dealing thru me.

We had our own turbo kit made by a pipe bender and welder, and we were not pleased with the kit at all. AAI contacted us, and now we are their point of contact. AAI makes all the components except the fuel system and boost control (if included), which we make.

We talk to AAI on an almost daily basis, and any questions you have are either answered directly by me, or are answered by AAI thru me.

As far as the other members on the Eclipse site, they either got their money back or AAI sent them a kit. AAI did get overwhelmed dealing with customers, but we have no problems like that.

I am sorry, but we do not have finacing options right now.

kifill
    IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?

kifill
    Has there been any changes to this Kit, since last posted. I'm interested in getting a FULL turbo kit for my 2000 Galant ES I4.

Somewhat new to this, but after reading thriough the forum I think ths will be the best way to go, along with an exhaust manifold and cat-back upgrade. Planning on using stock engine...

Hee are my questions:
    i] How reliable is this system?
    ii] Did you ever get an opportunity to install one on a Galant?
    ii] What are the cost?
    iv] Do you have firm numbers for the 2000 Galant I4? Lookiong for about 8-10 psi?
    iv] Do I need to swap out the ECU and TRANNY CHIP?

not to be a jerk bro...but thats all been covered in the post...just read through it....you will learn alot...i know i did lol now i just need $$
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

johnnyBgood
    This kit is still available. We have the wastegate spring for 9psi, but is runs about 8.5psi on the boost gauge. We did turbo a 3g RS that had 138,000 miles on it, and now he has 143,000 miles, and we are goin to help him up his boost. The only add on option for the kits is a gauge package, which has EGT, EGT probe, oil pressure, boost, and triple gauge pod in it. I believe that y'all can use the 94-01 Integra gauge pod right?

We have have a DIY kit which come with intercooler, 4g64 turbo manifold w/ lifetime warranty, downpipe, intercooler piping, connectors, oil kit, turbo (Garrett T3/T04E, your choice on size, I recommend .63 A/R, 50 trim). Cost is $2900. Modification will be needed with this kit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234