The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interior Trim...help choosing color

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Interior Trim...help choosing color

I want to get rid of the woodgrain and i would like to know what color you guys think would look best. I have a white g (soon to be pearl white) with tan leather interior. I started messing with some paint to get an idea of how black would look in my g. I painted the radio/hvac trim black but it came out quite shitty cuz i rushed. What do you guys think would look nice in my g? Also pics would be greatly appreciated. I plan to do this right the first time so i dont have to touch up periodically. SEM high build primer, a shit load of sanding with various grits, PPG car paint and clear coat. Thank God my family owns an autobody shop so i have access to all this shit.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I think matchin the woodgrain w. the exterior color looks best. Thats wat im doing

nrgizeman
    i say go with black. i have white galant with tan interior and black trims look the best. i tried white long ago and it looks rice.

personally, I think that white looks nice on tan. Thats what I have now. But I'm making my whole interior black and then leaving the trim white.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

I have tan color and switched it for the CF parts, I think it would look better with a dark grey or black.
    Love,
    Matt

leth4lproductions
    i've had the same problem.. desiding whether or not to change my trim from tan to black or dark grey.. i already have a CF benzel and soon changin the woodgrain to CF. i personally think a darker color would look great. Not only that but it wont get dirty as fast as you would with white. (my girl has a 4 y/o son).. oh and vegas.. lol whats with you avatar? are they doing a riverdance

smsphoto4
    I was debating the same issue a couple months back and started with the gauge pod. I painted mine white with krylon paint and primer. Also printed some custom gauges that i photoshopped from the stock ones. I haven't yet painted the woodgrain but I'll probably do black around the stereo and shifter and try to color match the tan on the doors. I also have a white g with tan interior.

smsphoto4..that white gauge pod looks tight. I think im gonna finish off the car with all black trim. If anyone has any pics with black painted trim can u please post it would be nice to see the final product.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Make sure you use primer on the wood :cry: I gotta redo mine now cuz it looks like crizzap

or woodgrain on the exterior... hmmm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think matchin the woodgrain w. the exterior color looks best. Thats wat im doing</div>