The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clear Corners yet again

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar

Clear Corners yet again

I'm gonna attempt to clear my corners today. I read about how the heat method is easier (although I can't seem to find the thread) than the crack-and-pull method. Anyway I was just wondering A) Where did that thread go for the heat method, because I think I remember reading that someone put it in the oven for 10 mins or something, and Anyone that has done the heat method, has condensation gotten into your headlights because you disrupted the water seal? Thanks in advance, I'll be looking for the heat method thread while I wait for a reply on this one.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Man if you came down here to my house i could clear em for you in 15 minutes. Holla if interested.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

I wrote something up for someone on GF to do this. It's actually very easy.
    http://galantforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p...?t=3680&start=0

Yeah, I forgot to mention to Zero to take off the rubber boots and take out the bulbs, but he was a smart enough guy to realize you should do that.

I opened up my headlights with the heat method along time ago and I still have not gotten any condensation in them. I did not use anything but the original glue to seal it back up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, I forgot to mention to Zero to take off the rubber boots and take out the bulbs, but he was a smart enough guy to realize you should do that. Â*

I opened up my headlights with the heat method along time ago and I still have not gotten any condensation in them. I did not use anything but the original glue to seal it back up.</div>

You the man, Danj. 8)