The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ZEX wet kit @ 55shot on a 7G

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

ZEX wet kit @ 55shot on a 7G

After sitting in the front office of my complex for 4 days and the stupid bitches that work there never notifying me of it, I discovered it there in the mail room, all sexy in a big box that said ZEX. I spent a couple minutes organizing the garage and getting the tools in order. The biggest bitch was mounting the bottle since our trunks are worthless if you have subs like me. The rest was pie.

After 7 hours I finally got it all together, and drove around for 20 minutes with my eye glued to the a/f gauge, getting the engine nice and warmed up. Pulled over, opened the bottle, got back in.

All I can say is holy shit. It's like someone's lifting the front of the car off the ground and the wheels spin effortlessly. When I spray the RPMs practically fly off the tach and the car surges foward. It's definitley amazing. I sprayed about 7 times tonight, engine's still tip-top, no leaks or any problems. I estimate I have about 200hp.

When I get my hands on a good digital cam in a few days I'm gonna take a bunch of pics and write a tutorial, cause there was some confusing shit I ran into and I have nothing else to do on my 2 week break from school. :?

Questions/comments/opinions /
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

wow cant wait to see it did u swap to a manual yet?? or is this still auto...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Get a pic of you purging!

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    why didnt you get he remote bottle opener?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

nah, i'm still auto hopefully soon i'll get my shit together and swap

dont have a purge kit....YET, i will buy it in a few days, bleeding the lines manually takes forever and is scary

remote bottle opener will happen in time, eventually i'll have maximizer kit, bottle opener, purge kit, blow down kit, and gauges for both bottles.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

the_kage
    So peano.. how much did this cost you? One day I would like to spray.. but a long way and lots of motor work away... I gotta swap first

got it for $535. you dont need any motor work really. all i have is just a walbro190 pump and spark plugs two steps colder, thats it.you can go up to a 65 on a stock engine safeley. 75 is pushing it. if you misuse it then you blow the motor, which is why a lot of people think nitrous is really bad, just miseducation. i must've spent months reading nitrous forums.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Godspell
    cool

Mindless
    congrats peano...we def need pics though.

the_kage
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'> you dont need any motor work really. </div>

I know.. but Im not gonna install the kit on my ka24de when Soon (reletive term ) Im going to swap in a rb20det.. hopefully

brandon
    Congrats.

Race anyone yet?