The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Addco rear sway bar for the 8G *UPDATE - THE NEW ONE FITS!*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    Very very nice Dave!! Love the tutorial... very helpfull.. and hopefully there will be a group buy.. because I am all over this...
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>

So after about 2 months of having the bar, is it worth the money, or have you not seen any improvement? And the group buy is probably a no go huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant
    So after about 2 months of having the bar, is it worth the money, or have you not seen any improvement? And the group buy is probably a no go huh?
    Yes, it's definitely worth the money. Installing a thicker rear sway bar is the best thing you can do to help reduce understeer. Many people have PM'd me about different suspension things and they talk about getting the D3 Chassis stiffening kit. I like that kit, but a thicker rear sway bar is a much better modification and I recommend one before getting the D3 kit.

There is one road in my area that runs along the side of a mountain, next to the Hudson River, and it's very curvy. I took my car there and was taking those curves like I never thought I could. It's sometimes hard to travel that road fast because you usually get someone in front of you going real slow. I guess with the huge drop down to the river on one side, people get scared.

Here is a picture from the scenic pull over on that road. It doesn't show you the real curvy parts of the road though.

Maybe not,but it shows some curvy spots in front of it :shock:
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123