The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9Gs arent that bad once modded ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    XxDustin82xX
    I could use some of those eyelids too if you get some kind of template for them so I dont have to send away the lights

Censee
    i will need the actual headlights,because i cannot make a mold.....it will be made of fiberglass like all other eyelids,and will go on with double sides tape like other eyelids do.......i will need someones headlights tho........and nobody seems to step up and be the one to send em. and it will be better in person because i will have to see where the lines of the hood stops so it can look like in the pics

XxDustin82xX
    How long would you need the headlight and how much do you think everything would cost? Maybe after it gets warmer I can put up the car for a bit and just ride the bike to and from

2fat4ya
    I have my regular headlights out off the car right now(i upgraded). I can send it to you if you can do mine for free and another one for my upgrade headlights Ill pay for both shipment 8) then you can make templates and sell them to others or even ebay. Sound Good

Also, I use a high pressure washer all the time to hand wash my car. Will the pressure of the water be able to remove it or chip it. I guess thats my only concern.

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have my regular headlights out off the car right now(i upgraded). I can send it to you if you can do mine for free and another one for my upgrade headlights Ill pay for both shipment 8) then you can make templates and sell them to others or even ebay. Â*Sound Good

Also, I use a high pressure washer all the time to hand wash my car. Will the pressure of the water be able to remove it or chip it. I guess thats my only concern.</div>
    for free???,,,,,,haha we all love to dream dont we?

2fat4ya
    can't blame a person on trying to get something around here for free 8)

GalantGuy96
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>can't blame a person on trying to get something around here for free 8)</div>
    yes i can, nothings free.

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>can't blame a person on trying to get something around here for free 8)</div>
    yes i can, nothings free.</div> WELL SAID

Feared
    does anyone make eyelids like that yet? If not, i might have to make my own... :twisted:

OK SO WHO'S THE DESIGN TEAM FOR MITSU?
    AND WHO SHOULD BE ON THE DESIGN TEAM?

JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT MITSU SHOULD KNOW. MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND THEM THIS CHOP AND SEE IF THEY CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE SPORTIER THAN THE GTS.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

When/if you get a mold made i would also be interested. I don't really like the front end of the 9G too much (but everything else looks great IMO) but with some eyelids and maybe some angel eyes i think it'd look pretty badass. Send my a PM or email if you make a mold. [email protected]

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(travbrad)</div><div class='quotemain'>When/if you get a mold made i would also be interested. Â*I don't really like the front end of the 9G too much (but everything else looks great IMO) but with some eyelids and maybe some angel eyes i think it'd look pretty badass. Â*Send my a PM or email if you make a mold. Â*:) Â*[email protected]</div>

i can definately make a mold,, but i need someones headlights to mold them off.. plus maybe a group of people interested in purchasing them...but no one wants to be the ones to send me their lights, maybe someone has some spare ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12