The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what r the cheapest lowering springs possible....

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

what r the cheapest lowering springs possible....

Another lowering springs-related topic... Im finally gonna lower my 6g, and I was interested in finding out what my options were for any lowering springs with atleast a 1"-1.5" drop. Coilovers are too much for now, so scrap those... could anyone help me out and save me the trouble of having to look thru old forums... thanks!

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Many people on here go with Progress, but you also have other options like Sprint, Eibach, and H&R. So you always have some options. Also it's highly recommended that you change the shocks (e.g. KYB) also to get rid of some bouciness in the ride. Do some research, and go with the springs that give you the drop you are looking for and for the price you can afford. Good luck!

xpldy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'>Many people on here go with Progress, but you also have other options like Sprint, Eibach, and H&R. So you always have some options. Also it's highly recommended that you change the shocks (e.g. KYB) also to get rid of some bouciness in the ride. Do some research, and go with the springs that give you the drop you are looking for and for the price you can afford. Good luck!</div>
    for 6g :?:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xpldy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'>Many people on here go with Progress, but you also have other options like Sprint, Eibach, and H&R. So you always have some options. Also it's highly recommended that you change the shocks (e.g. KYB) also to get rid of some bouciness in the ride. Do some research, and go with the springs that give you the drop you are looking for and for the price you can afford. Good luck!</div>
    for 6g :?:</div>
    Oooops... lol