The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone bough any reservoir caps or oil caps from ebay?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

anyone bough any reservoir caps or oil caps from ebay?

if so, od the ralli art ones or hayame ones fit correctly? and another question.....does the eclipse and the galant have the exact same size reservior tanks? cause hayame makes some sick chrome ones for the clipse'
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

bought a ralliart oil cap,its nice.
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

Same thing here...bought an ebay Ralliart oil cover and it works better than my stock. no leaks so I just bought the radiator cap as well.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

TGC Regular

Re: anyone bough any reservoir caps or oil caps from ebay?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>if so, od the ralli art ones or hayame ones fit correctly? and another question.....does the eclipse and the galant have the exact same size reservior tanks? cause hayame makes some sick chrome ones for the clipse'</div>

Well 2K2, you've found out my secret...lol. Actually me and a couple of other members here have been looking at the Hayame caps for a while now, and actually order a few of them. Good news is that they look sick as hell, bad news is that NONE of them fit. These caps were made to fit the 2G Eclipse(95-99 turbo and NA models) reservoirs and not the 3G's. All the caps well just enought off not to fit any of the covers. However, I think if we tried contacting Hayame directly along with the 3G club and the Stratus/Sebring clubs out there, maybe they could come out with some that fits out cars, since we all share the same engine. But if that falls through, keep your fingers crossed, I might have something for us in a couple of months. ....(ssssh top secret plans)