The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What if Mitsu went under

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

What if Mitsu went under

If Mitsu were to go under what would that mean to us? I assume factory warranties would be no good. What about parts availability in 5-10 years. I have a Montero Sport and a Galant so I am wondering. I don't know if they would actually go under though.

well for the galant, you still have the dodge dealer cuz of the stratus...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    if mitsu went under, it'd be funny as shit if all the 7Gs started getting really rare and went into high demand, like the Supra did, 3000GT, etc. the car companies that made them didn't go under, but the car stopped getting produced, so maybe people will finally see the potential a 7 or 8G has, and go for the gold and try to get one and mod it.

watch, in 10 years: OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT 95 GALANT!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    I'd be sad
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>if mitsu went under, it'd be funny as shit if all the 7Gs started getting really rare and went into high demand, like the Supra did, 3000GT, etc. the car companies that made them didn't go under, but the car stopped getting produced, so maybe people will finally see the potential a 7 or 8G has, and go for the gold and try to get one and mod it. Â*

watch, in 10 years: OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT 95 GALANT!</div>

I wish, but in this funny country anything is possible! I say everyone stop driving the 7gens, turn them into ghosts. that way "was that a galant".. "what was that" all those comments would surface lol But like allen mention the 8gen owners could get parts from dodge so we are fine And in my opinion start saying goodbye to mitsubishi...