The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1999 - 2003 Genuine Mitsubishi Galant Spoilers @ HALF PRICE

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

1999 - 2003 Genuine Mitsubishi Galant Spoilers @ HALF PRICE

I just stumbled on Don Herring's half price sale of '99-'03 genuine Mitsubishi Galant spoilers. The are even painted already so that's a steal. Don't know how long this will last but if you are thinking of a tail, check it out here http://www.donherring.com/parts.asp for just $216.50

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

If anyone is interested I have an OEM Silver spoiler for sale for $130... PM me if interested.

This is a wing direct from the factory, not a knock off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Special Ends July 30th or When Quantity Is Depleted
    </div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Prices Do Not Include Sales Tax or Shipping.
    (If applicable)</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>(Dark Green not avilable.)</div>

there ya answers
    Diego

I got my factory aftermarket spoiler painted and shipped off of ebay for $150.00.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

i should mention. unlike the oem STYLE spoilers you get from different manufacturers, the ones from the dealer come with better torsion bars so that the trunk lid doesn't hit you in the head everytime you open it.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Hmmm..didn't know that...neither did my head!!!
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

Yeah im looking to get a new spoiler for my galant. Its that golden color. I called the dealer and they said that it would cost me about 350 for it and on ebay its a about 180 shipped.

What do you guys recomend, is the extra cash for the dealer spoiler worth it.
    And for the people who has bought them of ebay, who did u buy it off and whos a good seller.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(uplaya101)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah im looking to get a new spoiler for my galant. Its that golden color. I called the dealer and they said that it would cost me about 350 for it and on ebay its a about 180 shipped.

What do you guys recomend, is the extra cash for the dealer spoiler worth it. Â*
    And for the people who has bought them of ebay, who did u buy it off and whos a good seller.</div>

i say its up to you. cahnces are you won't find a big difference between the dealer and the aftermarket ones. just make sure the aftermarket one is high quality.

the big difference is that the dealer ones are the only ones that have the torsion bars. so if you don't get your spoiler from the dealer, don't blame me if the trunk hits you in the head while your digging for something.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    um, im sorry. that is not 1/2 priced. im actually surprised that the dealer is still selling them for that much. anyway, no need for torsion bars, you just have to mae damn sure that your trunk is gonna stay open. you cant just fling it up there and think its gonna stay, cuz if it bounces back, then you gonna be n a werld of hurt.

i say go with one from spoilerdepot.com or egay.

...U N D E A D...