The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo Starter Kit

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    johnnyBgood

Turbo Starter Kit

Hey guy's,
    I am a vendor for a company called Max Rev, and they make a turbo kit for the I4 Eclipse. I have some parts that I am trying to get rid of, and am wondering if someone would like to do some experimentation to see if the piping is close to the same.

I have a turbo manifold (4G64 only), piping, connectors, oil line kit, and bolts. An extra 6-8" of piping is included, but may need to be cut-off. If someone is interested in these items, I can let them go for $850 shipped. The manifold is sold for $500 and the piping is mandrel bent stainless steel, which is also more than $400. I just have no use for it right now and would like to get rid of it. The piping may need slight modification to fit properly, but should be very close as the platforms are the same.

And if someone wants to make a more complete kit out of it, I can help with that too.

johnnyBgood
    I would like to add in a Turbosmart Supersonic blow off valve and Turbosmart Ultra-Gate 35mm wastegate, if you want it. Those sell for $600 (both), but I will add them to the other stuff for $450, making the total $1300, $1350 shipped. Seriously guy's, this is stuff I have here and would like to get rid of it as fast as possible. I am trying to sell this stuff as fast as possible!