The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arming switch.. button bit confused with nitrous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    b-boy_sky
    I was wondering what ever happened to you. My motor still runs in good condition and the tranny is holding up good too. What kind of turbo setup are you running.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>just get a vid of your shit goin, cuz i want to see exactly what happens at the push of a button</div>

everything just moves a lot faster. you can't really hear it, just the RPMs and speedometer climb a lot faster.</div>

and i luv it....i sprayed the 55 with my wifey in the car for the first time and she was impreessed...cant w8 to move on to the 75 shot...i got a question for u guys...my zex kit came with a switch that has a red cover over it...now ive sprayed a bunch of times already but i was messin with the switch and got to thinkin.....when i arm it and the red cover comes down to cover the switch, it dearms the system...this isnt suppose to happen right...im bout to take that damn thing off...cuz once i noticed it ...it annoyed the hell outta me....help..thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>just get a vid of your shit goin, cuz i want to see exactly what happens at the push of a button</div>

everything just moves a lot faster. you can't really hear it, just the RPMs and speedometer climb a lot faster.</div>

and i luv it....i sprayed the 55 with my wifey in the car for the first time and she was impreessed...cant w8 to move on to the 75 shot...i got a question for u guys...my zex kit came with a switch that has a red cover over it...now ive sprayed a bunch of times already but i was messin with the switch and got to thinkin.....when i arm it and the red cover comes down to cover the switch, it dearms the system...this isnt suppose to happen right...im bout to take that damn thing off...cuz once i noticed it ...it annoyed the hell outta me....help..thanks </div>

thats the whole point. the red cover is the safety cover. you don't want the switch to be on with the cover down. you flip the cover up, flip the switch, and i just slap the cover closed and it dearms the nitrous. try flipping the switch back down without using the cover....you can't do it you need to just move the cover back down.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

8ggalant
    yea i kno thats the point but when i was messing with it,it seemed it wasnt allowing the system to stay armed...i mean like u flip the swithc and the cover comes down on it automatically which de arms it...i dunno..i have sprayed quite a few times and i kno it stayed on...im just a lil confused dont mind me haha:? ....

brandon
    Dude you sold your turbo parts so you could buy nitrous? You took the easy way! haha Just playin...

8ggalant
    nonono hahahahaha i sold the turbo cuz i bought the cougar...which i am now selling to buy my wife a car....any body want a v8 hahaha..sorry

btt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12