The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Part # for Storage Bin Under A/C Controls???

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    shadowfox777

Part # for Storage Bin Under A/C Controls???

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows the part number or if there is any part for the storage bin that goes under the Heating/Cooling controls???

My Galant has the tape deck/controls on the top, a/c controls in the middle and the cd player in the bottom. I want to upgrade my stereo system but I don't want to leave the factory cd player in the bottom. Instead of putting a blank I would rather make it useful by putting that storage bin.

This is for a 99 Galant ES V6.

Thanks.

Would the part number be on the actual part? If so, this is exactly what is on the back of my storage bin.

MR366862
    TXR 1
    <PC/ABS>

If not, then my bad.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

BlankMan
    If you want a storage bin, PM me - I have 2 and am using niether.

J

with0ut rem0rse
    Does anyone else have extra storage bins lying around? I could use one, too.

Thanks!

BlankMan
    So... I just happened to be checking out Concelli for other parts and - you're in luck - I came across the storage bin (aka pocket).

Thier website (item #4) has it for $13.92 - plus shipping, of course. Your welcome

J

with0ut rem0rse
    Wow - nice find BlankMan! :thumbsup:

I even called my Mitsu dealer, and the parts manager even faxed me a page with the dash/conosole blowout diagrams - no mention of that piece. I wonder if it was in a different section..

Thanks again!!

I tried to order this part and they told me that they discontinued it. Can anyone else help me?

BlankMan
    It may be discontinued, but someone has stock of it somewhere. You have the part number now, just do some leg work. Call your local dealers and even those a couple cities out if you need to. Of course, another option is your local junk yard...

J