The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: conversion list just take a look and give your input

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    56chop

conversion list just take a look and give your input

ok so i kinda figured that everything from a 3g eclipse fits our cars as far as the engine (i4) but if i build my car up i kinda wanna go BIG,allout,enormous, you got that really big, so does a dc header froma 3g eclipse fit our cars do they make bigger throttle bodies, fuel rails, cams, fuel pump, injectors, intake mannies, anything guys let me know and im sure someone has allready asked you this once before but you know what it wasnt me so i dont care i want more horsepower and yeah i know about ripp headers and there sds im gunna get a sds from them but as far as there header no thanks just a little pricey for my taste. well let me know what you all think and if anyone knows a good body shop that does cheap cheap work in the st louis area or dallas area let know or if any one here can do it i have a little dent on my rocker panlel just look on my cardomain i just want it cut out and have a new piece put in so i can put my body kit on let me know.

BlankMan
    Yes to 99% of what you're asking. Instead of giving you links for all, I would suggest a thourough search of the board. Not only will you find the applications and manufactures, but you might learn something in the process. You know the saying, give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day - teach him to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

J

the_kage
    where you at in missouri bro??

56chop
    well right now im texas on a job but i live in wentzville its about 45minutes
    from stl

56chop
    ok i found alot of stuff on rpw's site but i started looking into more and i look at the header it says 4g64 single over head cam 16v is what it fits then i go look at the camshafts for the year it says 1982-1995 is the 4g64 well my car is a 99with the 4cyl i thought was a 4g64 but under the 1992-2003 there is no 4g64 please someone help me out here what cam is the one im looking for do i have the wrong engine spec here am i just a retard please alittle would be great and how do i place an order with them and where do i find a freakn price for this stuff

56chop
    dude look im sry but i tried to find for about an hour after that i gave up but i am learning

56chop
    ok those are some good post but really didnt answer anything i found all the parts i was looking for i just got confused when i went to rpws site there guide is really f'ed up kinda made no since i thought i had a 4g64 thats correct right 4g63 is 7th gen correct or am i dumb. so i guess you could say i can fish just dont understand what i catch lol

the 7 and 8 gen both have the 4g64 just different versions.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

BlankMan
    You might want to shoot an email to RPW, too. I haven't been to thier site in a long while, but if thye info your seeing there is confusing, I think they'd be the best ones to tell you which 4G64 they are tlaking about...

J