The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: im so pissed

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    56chop

im so pissed

ok yesturday i went to traders village its areally big flea market in dallas i never been there because i just moved here my dad siad they have a lot of car stuff there so i said ok i went well theres is about 900 stereo places there but its all junk. then i found my jack pot (well i thought) there was a stand witha bunch of clear tail lights so i asked if they had any for a 99g carbon he said yeah i was cool how much he said 240$ i almost shat myself in public then i started to laugh and ask him really how much he said 240$ so i just walked away i prolly stoped at about 4 or 5 more places and they all wanted about 175- 240$ i think i just stick to ebay. i had such i hopes of getting dome taillights to so if anyone has any carbon taillights let me knwo

TGC Regular

Re: im so pissed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(56chop)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok yesturday i went to traders village its areally big flea market in dallas i never been there because i just moved here my Â*dad siad they have a lot of car stuff there so i said ok i went well theres is about 900 stereo places there but its all junk. then i found my jack pot (well i thought) there was a stand witha bunch of clear tail lights so i asked if they had any for a 99g carbon he said yeah i was cool how much he said 240$ i almost shat myself in public then i started to laugh and ask him really how much he said 240$ so i just walked away i prolly stoped at about 4 or 5 more places and they all wanted about 175- 240$ i think i just stick to ebay. i had such i hopes of getting dome taillights to so if anyone has any carbon taillights let me knwo</div>

Post in the "Buy/wanted items place" for .. dome taillgihts
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(