The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: frontEnd quest.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    GtrickinN12

frontEnd quest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

are there two different styles of the front end on ebay? the reason im asking is because the one in the picture looks a little more flush than the ones ive seen on the streets. also, what particular model (es,s)is it from?

the 94-96 had one style bumper and the 97-98 had the one pictured in the ebay auction you posted

94-96

97-98

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

the_kage
    97-98 pzwns all!

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_kage)</div><div class='quotemain'>97-98 pzwns all!</div>

stfu nismo boy

Livn2sk8
    Hey man, if you are looking for a front bumper.....why are you looking for a stock one? do you not want a body kit? because....i'm sure, in the next month or so...there will be alot of bodykits for sale on here. I don't know if you are aware of it, but we have a group buy going on a new body kit. You could get in on that when it's done....or....i'm sure someone with the Erubuni body kit, will be selling it soon, to make room for the new Erac1ng kit. Just a thought...
    Keep in mind, depending on what year your car is...those bumpers you posted, attach at different points, so, if you have the 94-96, and you want the 97-98, you are going to need the 97-98 nose panel(header panel) in order to attach it. Or else you are going to have to rig it, somehow.......

Good Luck!!!