The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what do we need to run a large shot of nos

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

what do we need to run a large shot of nos

im talking like shanes setup i sent him an IM but im not sure when he will get it so if i could get some help her it would be great guys
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

Black2k1GTZ
    How big are you talking??? Anything bigger than a 60 shot your gonna need to beef up your engine...obviously depending on how big you want to go will determine the extent of the work you will need to do!!!

Marc :mg:

Money to replace your tranny when it drops out.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I wrote u back so if u need more info than that let me know...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Supernova
    Nos....

are the tranny bullet proofing kits from level ten a good way to go to help with our weak trannys

Quote Originally Posted by Whips_n_chains408
    are the tranny bullet proofing kits from level ten a good way to go to help with our weak trannys
    It depends on the size if ur looking at doing what i did, ur gonna need to bulletproof it and get the upgraded torque converter, like i did with mine..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

How much did they run you for yuor torque converter?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    How much did they run you for yuor torque converter?
    Well with shippin it out there to them, i spent about $570, i think.. yeah that sounds right

Black2k1GTZ
    With the money your going to spend on a NOS kit, plus all the stuff to make it better...you could get alot more for your money. I would recomend going with a throttle bodt, headers, cams, exhaust, hfc etc and you will see a constant more reliable power gain.

Nos is great for the track but you are a fool if you use it off the track...with blot on parts the power will be there constantly...not just when you push a button...

Marc :mg:

hey Black2k1GTZ im looking into all of that but i want to build up the weak parts i have the headers and custom exhaust intake now what kind of a throttle body are you talking about? and the AEM cams i can get those too... but your going to have to tell me what an HFC is? i want to know what shane has so i can plan for what might happen since he seems to have gone through it and all the info hes givin me has been great... im on my way guys wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Not the whole tranny CJ, you just send them your torque convertor. They turn it around pretty quickly from what I've heard, but your car is down for a couple days. I've heard mixed reviews of their upgrades, both good and bad. I'd trust Shane's opinion

Chip
    Chip if you only knew. I have been walking ot work for the last week. I think I can handle a couple days.
    I would recommend it to anyone, and prolly a new set of tires 2..lmao.. because it took them about 5 days for them to get my done and sent back to me.. and i was nuetral droppin the shit out of my car just to test it and i was smokin up the tires everytime, not including the power to ground differene was amazing. Since its hard for me to keep traction when i had the Zex system running.. get it bro u will love it a lot..

anybody know about the other products level 10 offers like the HydroSystem, Super Pump, Performance Automatic Transmissions, Valve Body Recalibrations, Performance Automatic Transmissions Electronics