The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wicked Tuning Big Rotor Upgrade

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Wicked Tuning Big Rotor Upgrade

I have been working with another manufacter closely in developing some quality brake systems. The first one that we have developed is a big rotor upgrade. At this time you will have a choice between cross drilled and/or slotted 12" rotors. I may have them also coat the hub in black to help with rust and you will get some brackets to relocate the calipers.

The prototype was shipped to me yesterday and I should be receiving them here any day now. Once I get them in I will take some pictures and post on the DNA board. I should test fit them either on Saturday or Sunday.

Pricing will be looking like $249.00 or less. Once I have test fitted and approved it turn around time will be about a month....

Click on Link for the latest information:
    http://www.dnaracing.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=254#254

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Re: Wicked Tuning Big Rotor Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by DNA_Racing.net
    I have been working with another manufacter closely in developing some quality brake systems. The first one that we have developed...
    So What is the second brake system your developing?

Re: Wicked Tuning Big Rotor Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Radnoken
    I have been working with another manufacter closely in developing some quality brake systems. The first one that we have developed...
    So What is the second brake system your developing?
    A four piston big brake system to may include the parts needed to change a drum to rotor using Genuine Mitsubishi Parts. I could develop a six piston as well but I just don't see anyone purchasing that.

Will you be offering the big rotor upgrade for the V6 as well? I just bought rotors today but would like to get a hold of soemthing bigger for visual presentation. Keep me posted because I may be the first to purchase from you for both front and rear big rotors.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    you would need to roll in 18 or higher correct? will 249 just include the front or all four corners?. This souns interesting and if you do coat the hub how about the ends too? the only thing stopping me if you need to roll 18" no matter what then i would have to think about it more since i change my wheels in the winter time to 16".

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Will you be offering the big rotor upgrade for the V6 as well? I just bought rotors today but would like to get a hold of soemthing bigger for visual presentation. Keep me posted because I may be the first to purchase from you for both front and rear big rotors.
    It will be avaiable for all makes including the 7G. I want to make sure that quality is there and fitment is good because the brakes are a very important thing when it comes to cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano
    you would need to roll in 18 or higher correct? will 249 just include the front or all four corners?. This souns interesting and if you do coat the hub how about the ends too? the only thing stopping me if you need to roll 18" no matter what then i would have to think about it more since i change my wheels in the winter time to 16".
    17's should work but I don't think you will be able to get 16's on there. Rule of thumb is 12" rotors are fine with 17's but once you get 13" and 14" then you can ride on nothing less then 18's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano
    Also I forgot to say that the pricing is for a pair. I can get the inside of the rotors painted as well....

J

If everything is cool, I will take a set next week. All four wheels if available.
    Love,
    Matt

J

If everything is cool, I will take a set next week. All four wheels if available.
    That would be great Matt but once I approve the go ahead of these it will be about a month before we get our first shipment.

Check this post for the latest information. I have include pictures....

http://www.dnaracing.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=257#257

I am looking for a 7th Gen. to test fit here in the Bay Area. Must be serious....

How pretty..you got one in a dandilion or rose pedal design?
    Love,
    Matt

lol they do look like flowers don't they. I am still trying to figure out why the differnt design.

So the red piece, is that the bracket to relocate the calipers?

If the slotted rotors look like flowers, I wonder what the cross drilled version will look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    So the red piece, is that the bracket to relocate the calipers?

If the slotted rotors look like flowers, I wonder what the cross drilled version will look like?
    Yes that is correct David. The red brakets are the relocation brakets.

lol they do look like flowers don't they. I am still trying to figure out why the differnt design.
    Works just like the slotted ones and this way, the design makes it universal on both left and right sides. I know some ppl get mixed up which way the slots are supposed to face... well they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

42 lbs huh... damn. I would be willing to pay more if they made it a 2 piece with hat... lighter unsprung weight goes a long way

Don't forget us V6'ers.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>