The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about Gauges...

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Livn2sk8

Question about Gauges...

I have a few questions.... BESIDES on ebay.....

where can I get some gauges? I'm really liking the Autometer Ultra Lite gauges.....now...here's my dilemma....is there a place that sells...ALL the different kinds of gauges? because...i'd hate to get 1 or 2 gauges....example....EGT, and VOLTMETER....and then...find out that I have to go to the Phantom gauges, to finish off my set? ya know? I want them all to be alike.....what are my options here?

Re: Question about Gauges...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a few questions.... BESIDES on ebay.....

where can I get some gauges? I'm really liking the Autometer Ultra Lite gauges.....now...here's my dilemma....is there a place that sells...ALL the different kinds of gauges? because...i'd hate to get 1 or 2 gauges....example....EGT, and VOLTMETER....and then...find out that I have to go to the Phantom gauges, to finish off my set? ya know? I want them all to be alike.....what are my options here?</div>

Call Tommy at Regulate, he can hook you up with everything you need.
    Tell him Matt told you to call him.
    Love,
    Matt

brandon
    Ebay is by far the cheapest... And there's always different kinds up there, you might just have to wait a couple weeks for what you're looking for to show up.

I say go with the ultra-lites too.

Experienced TGC Member
    im almost positive that Autometer makes full sets in all their series from tachs down to volt meters. But you could have just went to their webpage to see. If you want to flip the bill summit, jcw, they carry all the autometer lines.

I rather go with ebay cause its much cheaper. I got an egt with probe for around $80 bucks that summit sells for $130 and the probe seperately for like $40
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by JiP
    I rather go with ebay cause its much cheaper. I got an egt with probe for around $80 bucks that summit sells for $130 and the probe seperately for like $40
    Same here... paid $110 for EGT w/probe included, and about $45-50 for the Boost gauge when I was getting quotes of $250-$300 from some local shops for the two.