The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dry ice intake update...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    01GalantLSV6

Dry ice intake update...

I have been sponsored by 01DesignSystems.com and i will be receiving a free dry ice intake for our cars. they are not sure if it will fit so i am going to report back to everyone with the details, and possibly modify it to fit if i have to as instrcuted by 01designs. what they want in return is photos of the install, and my car to have an 01design banner on it..and they said that if it fits, or is close to fitting, and i can show them interest in the system, they would make a complete system for the 8g galant. this sponsorship may also lead to free rims...say a prayer for me

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    thats awesome you got sponsored man, just don't give them your car for any reason.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

8ggalant
    i asked them bastards months ago for a sponsorship for that intake and/or the cf rims....@$$wholes

lol dont mean to sound bitter....congrats

haha..good luck.
    Love,
    Matt

datdude305
    hmmm engine swap or coldest intake on earth ? well u would hav had some intrest but not yet

good luck

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by datdude305
    hmmm engine swap or coldest intake on earth ? well u would hav had some intrest but not yet

good luck
    those two options arent even on the same level :?

again good luck

good luck man, sweet concept!

side note: I assume someething like that would be mounted before the MAF to make sure the ecu knows cold air is pouring in.. yes no?

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mante

side note: I assume someething like that would be mounted before the MAF to make sure the ecu knows cold air is pouring in.. yes no?
    good ? ///hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Mante

you got me thinking. about how its mounted. i want to see this. because with my injen, i can't see anything bigger fitting between the motor and the battery. where would the containment unit be? are you gnona relocate the battery?? or are you gonna mount the unit lower. and if its lower, how effective will the dry is be since the air would heat up a lil bit as it passes through the hotter engine bay on its way to the tb.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.