The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I NEED HELP QUICK!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 42
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Hah I think his endlink is cursed! I havent had much trouble taking mine of with vice grips and a socket wrench. Its hard to get clamped down, the bolt in the middle isnt really a bolt, mine was round so I had to use vice grips instead of a wrench. Sucks balls
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    This is a funny ass thread, i would suggest getting a pair of thin birdbeak vice grips. use the ratchet and a small breaker or pipe if you have and thats it. Takes only 5 or in your case 10 minutes to pull the nut. Been there done all that and more, all i saying is keep trying before you think of cutting it and spending more money and time than its worth doing a simple thing like that.

In other word I go with what Jip said :jester:

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Experienced TGC Member
    Seth always has trouble with bolts..and brake bleeders. =P
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    :lauging: Not anymore!

Now its just dumb AN fittings and hoses hehe
    7g for life!

well, im 100% dropped.......i didnt use any of ur guys' methods, i used my own. if u want to know it, its more complicated,but ill tell u, its just too long to write it out. pics soon

brandon
    100% dropped as in your car is on the ground? Sweet.

I'm gonna guess you bit it off with your teeth.

lol, u know those mexicans, lol...always trying to get the teeth around somehting, lol....j/k josh!

wow pedro, thats actually very funny... lol j/k
    anyway i mean 100% dropped as in i got eibachs on all 4.

OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

OUCH!!! and i thought you were really a man........

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

OUCH!!! and i thought you were really a man........</div>

pwn3d
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

man or not, at least im NOT GAY!!! lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

man or not, at least im NOT GAY!!! lol</div>

STFU! ur a fag! dont u need to go get anal raped or something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

STFU! ur a fag! dont u need to go get anal raped or something?</div>

listen you lil gay sh*t, dont be starting nothing on these boards, keep that gay sh*t on your other forums. And dont be making no gay offers on here u gay mutter F**ker..... :evil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

listen you lil gay sh*t, dont be starting nothing on these boards, keep that gay sh*t on your other forums. And dont be making no gay offers on here u gay mutter F**ker..... :evil:</div>

did u not hear me? i said STFU fag! ur a homo and i dont know other forums u visit but i dont talk about gay sh*t. the only reason they dont kick u off is cause ur the #1 bitch of TGC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

listen you lil gay sh*t, dont be starting nothing on these boards, keep that gay sh*t on your other forums. And dont be making no gay offers on here u gay mutter F**ker..... :evil:</div>

did u not hear me? i said STFU fag! ur a homo and i dont know other forums u visit but i dont talk about gay sh*t. the only reason they dont kick u off is cause ur the #1 bitch of TGC.</div>

bitch, BITCH!!! i know you aint talking about no bitch YOU LITTLE GAY FAG, your one to talk, asking for help and then NOT EVEN using the options people give you....dumb @$$

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

did u not hear me? i said STFU fag! ur a homo and i dont know other forums u visit but i dont talk about gay sh*t. the only reason they dont kick u off is cause ur the #1 bitch of TGC.</div>

bitch, BITCH!!! i know you aint talking about no bitch YOU LITTLE GAY FAG, your one to talk, asking for help and then NOT EVEN using the options people give you....dumb @$$</div>

WELL WTF? im not gonna use ur gay ass advice fag. :evil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

bitch, BITCH!!! i know you aint talking about no bitch YOU LITTLE GAY FAG, your one to talk, asking for help and then NOT EVEN using the options people give you....dumb @$$</div>

WELL WTF? im not gonna use ur gay ass advice fag. :evil:</div>
    then next time dont ask for help you lil sh*t!!!!! and then bitch about people not even responding right away....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>OUCH!!! and i thought you were really laughing........</div>

WELL WTF? im not gonna use ur gay ass advice fag. :evil:</div>
    then next time dont ask for help you lil sh*t!!!!! and then bitch about people not even responding right away....</div>

well if u ffffcking knew what u were talkin about then maybe it would be helpful, i say u just stay out of threads that u dont have a solution too, FAG!

well, the way you responde to other peoples replys, im sure no one will try to help you out next time you dumbsh*t....why dont you just STFU, fag!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast