The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HElp front seat....

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    mitsgalantes01

HElp front seat....

Hey everyone, Im so mad at myself right now. I was in my car this weekend drunk off my ass and had a cigar lit in my car and the next thing i knew was that my pants felt pretty hot, and i had a big ass hole in my seat! I have cloth seats, how much will a new seat cost? Do i have to replace the whole thing or just the bottom, or someone suggested to me to repolster it or sumthing...help me out....

how much of the seat did u burn away lol. if its just the cloth then jsut get some seat covers. thats the cheapest solution. if u burned the foam, well u can get that patched up and yea. reuplstering the seats is a good option. but ur gonna have to do the whole car cuz i doubt ur gonna find matching fabric. if u do, thats great. buying a new seat, check out some of the auto recyclers, i know they got some

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

speedygalant
    Oh man!!! I got the same problem with the same situation. I left it alone because i could not find any matching fabric. I went to a couple of junk yards and I found the exact interior as mine and guess what??? It only cost me 45 bucks. Try going to a junkyard. it's teh best and cheapest solution. Good luck.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    i got my fabric seats for sale, its tan is that the color you looking for? and its really easy to install them

Quote Originally Posted by mitsgalantes01
    No i have grey but thanks anyways. What do u mean auto recylcers? Where would i find those?
    auto recylcers, every big city should have em. its a fancy/nice name for saying junk yard...

mitsgalantes01
    Is there a site or something i can go to, to see if st louis has one?

just go to google and do a search. if u can't find a direct site, u'll either find another junkyard that will ship to you or some kinda site that searches all around the contry for the part u need. suprising how much the power of the internet can make our lives easier

Try these Click here or this oneClick Here too

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

mitsgalantes01
    Thank you all for your help, I hope I can find what i am looking for. I checked out those sites and filled a few forms in so hopefully something comes out of it thanks Chip for the sites.

Thanks again

Jason