The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hyper-Flex bushings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

Hyper-Flex bushings.

Which of the Hyper Flex bushings will fit our car...I know someone has it out there...or anything like that...please answer.
    Marcin P.

ANSA Exhaust
    Apex Springs
    KYB AGX struts all the way around
    (slowly working on more things)

Speed doesnt need beauty ~ Me

Anykind of bushings...pppplease I need help.
    Marcin P.

ANSA Exhaust
    Apex Springs

96TEXASgalant
    I'm looking for the same thing. Somebody said the eclipse kit would work. let me know if you get something firm, and vice-versa.

You know what screw it...I will try it, if not I am sure someone on ebay will buy it. I will tell everyone how it goes.
    Marcin P.

ANSA Exhaust
    Apex Springs

96TEXASgalant
    Be sure to let us(me) know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(96TEXASgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Be sure to let us(me) know.</div>

DIDO

jess for a second there i thought u wrote dildo, lol i think u meant ditto lol

yea, ditto, I didn't know how to spell it. Kinda like terd, or tird, or turd, who knows how it's spelled, it's still a piece of shit.

96TEXASgalant
    No updates?

signet
    Hey guys I really need to know if there are any bushings out there that we can use on our cars my whole suspension is falling out and before I sink a lot of money in control arms and spindle arms (I NEED BUSHINGS) please help.

We have tried everywhere possible. You're ONLY coice is energy suspension bushing for a 2g galant.

signet
    Ok does that work and what year should i ask for.

OK...I just got my computer fixed...(was to lazy to do it sooner) And my shop says the 2g Eclpise ones, most of them will fit some of them wont. Sorry for the delay.
    Marcin P.

ANSA Exhaust
    Apex Springs

signet
    Question the 95-99 eclipse will or will not work on our 95 galant and the same thing with 2002 eclipse will or will not work? Because the 95-99 eclipse hyper flex has a whole suspension kit for about 150 and the 2002 eclipse only sells control arm kits seperate not together. which will work for a 95 galant I am buying it next thursday so I need some help before I order . Thanks for all the help I would realy be interested in meeting alot of you guys who have helped me out in the past year.

Experienced TGC Member
    The 95-99 will work the 2002 will not work. If you buy that Energy Suspension kit it is likely that 70-80% of the parts will fit on the 7g. This is mostly due to the slight difference in the front control arm and strut position on the Eclipse as opposed to the Galant. The back should be all good.

Let us know how it turns out Signet, I might have to order a set soon..
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

signet
    Thanks for all the info and I'm doing it next friday or saturday ordering it on thursday I will let you know how it is.

96TEXASgalant
    Oh Yea, make sure you keep us informed. Which parts fit, how the ride improved, everything. I plan on getting my hands on a set if it works out well for you.

signet
    not a problem

Replies?

hi.. just wondering... i've been reading through this post cause i need to replace my rear control arm bushings..

i wonder whatever happened to signet's 7g... did it work out?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I bet any FWD 2g bushings will fit.
    7g for life!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast