The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 337
    Quote Originally Posted by 94 5-Speed
    I just took my 94 S 5-spd, stock on street tires without part of the backseat to a 16.65X at 82.9X. I'll upload the timeslip soon.
    YES! i still beat u with my auto lol
    From 7g to this...

Shot with DSC-T33 at 2007-07-21
    13.1@109 02 WS6

94 5-Speed
    Yeah, all my launched sucked as well as the front tires. Maybe someday I'll get some decently grippy front tires.

Uh oh. Another CNY'er. You gotta come down to thompson rd. in syracuse on friday and sat. nights and let me help you mod that car!! That thing should run 15.9 bone stock. My slowest bone stock galant ran 16.2 and that was with beat in the trunk! Get a 12mm box end wrench and advance that timing!!

lol u guys think ur too cool for school with ur 5spds.. but i got a news flash for ya... u arent... im gonna get a better time next time i go.. and ill smoke ur asses
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

Hey, its hard to make cars run fast in NY. The air is so darn humid up here it sucks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reptile)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol u guys think ur too cool for school with ur 5spds.. but i got a news flash for ya... Â*u arent... Â*im gonna get a better time next time i go.. and ill smoke ur asses Â*</div>
    O yah, well next Friday I am going back to the track and am going to throw down a sub-13s pass! What do you think of that Mr. NA-auto-stock-reptile boy?

Its more fun to talk trash about 1/4 mile times then to sit around and talk smack about how a car "looks" instead of how it "performs" hehe
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reptile)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol u guys think ur too cool for school with ur 5spds.. but i got a news flash for ya... Â*u arent... Â*im gonna get a better time next time i go.. and ill smoke ur asses Â*</div>
    O yah, well next Friday I am going back to the track and am going to throw down a sub-13s pass! What do you think of that Mr. NA-auto-stock-reptile boy?

Its more fun to talk trash about 1/4 mile times then to sit around and talk smack about how a car "looks" instead of how it "performs" hehe</div>

well u might be able to beat me by a lil but u spend hella money to get there lol show me the timeslip tho, and i bet ur g could never get low 16's or 15's with auto NA
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    lol u guys think ur too cool for school with ur 5spds.. but i got a news flash for ya... u arent... im gonna get a better time next time i go.. and ill smoke ur asses

Its more fun to talk trash about 1/4 mile times then to sit around and talk smack about how a car "looks" instead of how it "performs" hehe
    well u might be able to beat me by a lil but u spend hella money to get there lol show me the timeslip tho, and i bet ur g could never get low 16's or 15's with auto NA
    FOO why are you still talking about a stock 7g? my moms caravan runs in the 16's!

when is we gon be free????

lol your so cocky! I gaurantee my auto NA galant would have been in the 16s. CAI, 1g 60mm tb, fuel pump rewire, and a fart can!

My slip:
    7g for life!

lol your so cocky! I gaurantee my auto NA galant would have been in the 16s. CAI, 1g 60mm tb, fuel pump rewire, and a fart can!

My slip:
    lol, yeah once u have turbo that changes a shitload.. lol and there is no way it would be in the 16's, maybe high 16's if that... i mean serously. theres 5spd 7gs running 16.6's lol
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

My first track run that night I ran a 15.9 @ 79mph lol
    7g for life!

My first track run that night I ran a 15.9 @ 79mph lol
    lmao that hella sucks.. what were u doing? taking a snooze at the light? i plan on running that time next time i go with my auto NA
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

Nah, my first run ever at the track. Launched ok, pull through first, and second, going into third I saw a set of cones on either side of the track, which was the 1/8th mile marker. I got confused and let off, then seeing the Evo I was racing fly on past them I called myself a retard and coasted the rest of the way through the 1/4 marker lol.
    7g for life!

lol cones? what kind of ghetto track is that?
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

There was just a set of cones at the 1/8th mile letting you know where you were at in teh 1/4. At the 1/4 mile mark is where the time is displayed. Its not ghetto, it was actually descently prepared for a street night.
    7g for life!

we have lines and side markers on the side of the cement gaurd rail things.. but u better have the $5 rdy
    From 7g to this...

13.1@109 02 WS6

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    lol, yeah once u have turbo that changes a shitload.. lol and there is no way it would be in the 16's, maybe high 16's if that... i mean serously. theres 5spd 7gs running 16.6's lol
    Fully stock 5speed 7g's I think are capable of running VERY high to Mid 15's if the motor is in great condition and the drivetrain is very near to OEM specs.(This also means a good gripping clutch). Also a GOOD driver.

When i ran -G-rim over a year 1/2 ago the car was literally fully stock down to the factory air box. I just changed the oil and gave the car a full tuneup. At that time also the clutch was slipping and it didn't help that the tires I had the time weren't getting traction either.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

94 5-Speed
    Yeah, put my 16.6 down as a bad driver. My launches were mediocre at best, but I'm still happy with my time.

im hitting the track tonight so I should have some times up tomorrow regardless of how dissapointing they are. BTW I have 2.5 catback with Short ram so we will see what happens.

Phil

Back in the Family!!

dial... .000
    r/t... .256
    60'... 2.432
    330... 6.942
    1/8.... 10.660
    mph... 67.24
    1000... 13.784
    1/4. 16.436
    mph... 84.61

This was my best time of the night. I did however pull a .075 reaction time but was slower in the end with a 16.746

Note to self... Need stickier tires, better motor mounts, better suspension, headers, turbo, ZEX.

Back in the Family!!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast