The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Showing results 261 to 280 of 337
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im not saying it is 100 percent accurate but i know the distance is and the trap might be off by up 2 5 mph no more and my galant is an auto and it spins the tires like crazy on brand new tires.. i dont know y my car is so dif than every other 7g ive seen and had up here.. my old 1 never spun the tires.. but ive taken great care of this car.. i was hoping ring mine 2 the track in the spring right b4 the swap and turbo and i was hoping 2 run high 16s so this is a shock to me as well
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    im not saying it is 100 percent accurate but i know the distance is and the trap might be off by up 2 5 mph no more and my galant is an auto and it spins the tires like crazy on brand new tires.. i dont know y my car is so dif than every other 7g ive seen and had up here.. my old 1 never spun the tires.. but ive taken great care of this car.. i was hoping ring mine 2 the track in the spring right b4 the swap and turbo and i was hoping 2 run high 16s so this is a shock to me as well
    it doesn't matter what condition your motor is in. i got a brand new clutch and my motors compression is 175 across the board. i gaurantee you can't beat me. and i can't run that fast.

just cuz tires are new, doesn't mean they are good. i put BFG super sport A/S on 2 days ago and i can barely break them loose as 5spd.

your car only has so much power, you can't run that fast.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    ill post up slips one day when im done

hey im not saying i can beat anyone.. but my old tires only used 2 spin.. next time i do it ill try and record it but we have a lot of snow now.. like i said b4 im shocked i was only hoping 2 get 2 like 80.. and my motor seems a lot stronger than it should be to the point where ppl thinkg its a built n/a setup.. and im like its stock and my buddy in his mustang only pulls away from me after 100 cuz overdrive blows

but i am going 2 do it cuz i know it was in the right spd range and i spun first and second.. i dont do neutral drops either and spun 2nd when it caught.. this thing pulls like a mother fucker and my buddies 5.7 l hemi cant even walk me til 90

im saying wut spd i his not claiming anything.. i still cant believe it and it seems accurate the more i check it cuz my buddies 240 hits that and im even with him when we mess around
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Post up an incar vid of the tach/speedo. Only way to get any numbers is to take it to a track. EVERYTHING else is bench racing.
    7g for life!

hey im not saying i can beat anyone.. but my old tires only used 2 spin.. next time i do it ill try and record it but we have a lot of snow now.. like i said b4 im shocked i was only hoping 2 get 2 like 80.. and my motor seems a lot stronger than it should be to the point where ppl thinkg its a built n/a setup.. and im like its stock and my buddy in his mustang only pulls away from me after 100 cuz overdrive blows

but i am going 2 do it cuz i know it was in the right spd range and i spun first and second.. i dont do neutral drops either and spun 2nd when it caught.. this thing pulls like a mother fucker and my buddies 5.7 l hemi cant even walk me til 90

im saying wut spd i his not claiming anything.. i still cant believe it and it seems accurate the more i check it cuz my buddies 240 hits that and im even with him when we mess around

your whole post is bull shit. you can't keep up with a 5.7 my friends 300c destroys me and i have a 5spd and work done. do what seth said. your talking out of your ass!

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

o i know i was just pissed and its a dead road with factories on it that are only open during the day so i just ran it to get an idea like i said way at the beginning it was just a benchmark test lol
    i dont c y every1 is all upset.. trust me im the first 1 to not believe it but my car always suprises me
    i am taking it 2 the track and itll prolly only run a 16 if im lucky and ive been agreeing with all of you on that but this was the speed i trapped in this instance
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

o i know i was just pissed and its a dead road with factories on it that are only open during the day so i just ran it to get an idea like i said way at the beginning it was just a benchmark test lol
    i dont c y every1 is all upset.. trust me im the first 1 to not believe it but my car always suprises me
    i am taking it 2 the track and itll prolly only run a 16 if im lucky and ive been agreeing with all of you on that but this was the speed i trapped in this instance

ya but it's way inacurate. when i was running 17's with my blown clutch stock i was trapping at 76mph.

just get to the track. i have been trying but the car always breaks something retarded and i can't go.

yea i had my tranny go when i was gonna go.. im gonna have it dynod and go 2 the track b4 and after everything.. i just posted it cuz i was shocked.. if i know this shit was gonna happen i wooda kept it between me and the 3 other ppl there
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

yea i had my tranny go when i was gonna go.. im gonna have it dynod and go 2 the track b4 and after everything.. i just posted it cuz i was shocked.. if i know this shit was gonna happen i wooda kept it between me and the 3 other ppl there
    just take and acceleration video lol find a strait country road and test it out i bet you are running 17's.
    http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=MOV00278.flv
    this is from a 45 skip ahead in the vid a lil bit i had to wait to get over a bridge but that is as fast as a stock auto galant gets.
    Last edited by Galant306m; 12-20-2008 at 01:25 AM

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

I guess you can put me down for a 14.58 @ 95.2

'01 ES V6 5spd and stuff.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

ive watched ur vid b4 and ive had mine faster.. mine isnt all stock.. intake, exhaust, new pulleys, and a couple little things here and there
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

mine isnt stock there either.

1996 galant s

wut do u have done and ive hit 120 sumthing easy before
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

ive toped mine out at 140 took me three miles, but i hit 140 was messing around with my buddies sho.

1996 galant s

we dont have a s many straight aways and 1 hit 120 in a decent little straight and mine tops at like 130 and i think laxins turbo 7g has been 2 135 and i dunno if he maxed it out but i dont believe 140.. maybe after u go turbo tho or a really good downhill theres a slight chance
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

auto's can't go that fast. it's governed at 127.

i know mine isn't. thats all i'm gonna say. laxins been past that too

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    ive toped mine out at 140 took me three miles, but i hit 140 was messing around with my buddies sho.
    Time to throw the bullshit flag unless you're running a standalone computer system. Because if you're not, your 8G hits fuel cutoff at 128. So unless some unknown alien force had you in a tractor beam, you couldn't have possibly gone 140.

Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

my 130 was on a slight decline coming into waterbury from watertown ans that was as fast as shed go cuz when it leveled out i slowed sown with my foot still to the floor and fish boy hes got a 7g
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    This is not a bench racing thread, keep the posts on topic. Your not going to do 130mph in the 1/4 mile, so it really doesnt matter. And 7g is speed limitted to 132mph. Thanks
    7g for life!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast