The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Showing results 281 to 300 of 337
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    seth no offense but the 130 was on the highway was from 70 in a quarter mile straight in regards 2 him saying he hit 140.. we never said we were hitting this in the quarter thats ubsurd and the only benchmark was done by me and i didnt have a way to time it as no1 had any timing devices so i asked roughly wut that translates 2.. he came in here talking about top speeds.. we have a thread 4 that
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

to add something of use here is a vid from 2 years ago. all stock and a completely bad clutch. notice how during the shifts the car doesn't dip or lift. i wasn't even lowered then.

i ran a god awful 17.6, not bad for stock and a completely trashed clutch. 100 miles after these runs it completely failed. as in you have it in gear and relase the clutch and it goes nowhere.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    seth no offense but the 130 was on the highway was from 70 in a quarter mile straight in regards 2 him saying he hit 140.. we never said we were hitting this in the quarter thats ubsurd and the only benchmark was done by me and i didnt have a way to time it as no1 had any timing devices so i asked roughly wut that translates 2.. he came in here talking about top speeds.. we have a thread 4 that
    What you fail to understand if you going 130 or 140 mph has nothing to do with the 1/4 mile ... in which thread is about. If you want to talk bs about how fast you have gone, do it in another thread.
    7g for life!

i know i said it in response 2 him bringing it up.. all i care about is the rough estimate of the speed i trapped on my run the other night
    we have a top speed thread sumwhere where i posted i went 130

kolio my car does seem faster than yours in its current state so i should be at least a bit quicker.. hopefully ill get 2 the track so i can get u guys a pic of the slip but no time soon as winter has arrived in force
    Last edited by Galanttuner10; 12-21-2008 at 01:19 PM
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

i gaurantee it's not. that was stock with a blown clutch. this spring i'm hoping for 14.9-15.3 on motor and alot quicker on boost

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats all speculation and bench racing. You cant just say "my car seems faster then your car", have you ever seen his car in person, rode in it in person? No. Dont post anymore in this thread until you go to the track lol.
    7g for life!

i meant my car in its state now was faster than the one in the vid.. stop getting all defensive
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

i meant my car in its state now was faster than the one in the vid.. stop getting all defensive
    well that vid is about 2yrs old when i had a gaping hole in my tranny lol so in that vid i bet your car is faster. its probably the same now that i have a rebuilt tranny.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    Time to throw the bullshit flag unless you're running a standalone computer system. Because if you're not, your 8G hits fuel cutoff at 128. So unless some unknown alien force had you in a tractor beam, you couldn't have possibly gone 140.

oh and i have a 7g lol just to straiten that out.
    ill post a vid of me doing it lol, just have to wait till i get back on my other rims my snow tires will explode. and i m done in this thread till i go to a track. k thanks bye.

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    well that vid is about 2yrs old when i had a gaping hole in my tranny lol so in that vid i bet your car is faster. its probably the same now that i have a rebuilt tranny.
    i was talking about kolios car not urs... i might not get 2 the track before going turbo but i will include the slip when i do go
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

i was talking about kolios car not urs... i might not get 2 the track before going turbo but i will include the slip when i do go
    well in that case there is no way your car is faster the Kolio's.

1996 galant s

ur all fucking stupid... watch the video he posted in here and my car is faster than that.. stop thinking i mean how his car is now even though id like to c how mine does against his right now but the tracks arent open
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Fuck me ... when did TGC turn into theGRADESCHOOLcenter ... seriously drop it already my god.

222whp/250wtq

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Is he talking about my car?

If so then its a hell of a lot faster now then it was in that vid.

The new 2592 wet weight helps a lot, forget the extra power I have unlocked.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead View Post
    Is he talking about my car?

If so then its a hell of a lot faster now then it was in that vid.

The new 2592 wet weight helps a lot, forget the extra power I have unlocked.
    not ur car man.. the vid kolio posted when his clutch was slipping is the car being refered to
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Oh, just making sure.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    your sleeping at the tree man.. and you need to work on your 60ft time. but high 15's low 16's is good.
    I'm not sure if I can get my 60ft down unless I went to smaller tire. That's about as good as it will do with V6 automatic stock.

are these numbers up to date because me and qnz are trying to get to a track tomorrow and beat some records.. Im curious what the 8g turbos are running any one have some numbers???
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    My # was back in 2005 and the track was wet. so right now for the 8g''s a 13.6 is the # to beat. You or Aaron better beat it quick because im gonna be going to the track again in October.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast