The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Showing results 321 to 337 of 337
    nvm
    Last edited by GAgalant_319; 09-10-2009 at 05:11 PM

woot, them 7G's move! lol

get them 8g's 5spd swapped to do damage
    Last edited by kolio; 09-11-2009 at 01:11 AM

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    I bogged hard on that one :)... that was my worst run of the night at 13.848 107.45
    you could tell from the MPH of that run that the car can go faster.

My Corolla ran a 12.8 @ 105. To trap a 107 in the 13's is pretty high. twelves will be easy.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    15.8 @ 86 mph

Stock 4G64 with CAI and axle-back

back seats & passenger seat removed, trunk gutted and emptied.

left foglight removed for airflow......
    hahahahaha. Looked through this thread and saw this post I made back in my street racer days.

What I failed to include in this post was that the car was running a 75 wetshot sneaky pete set-up from the launch to about the 1/8th mile. And sprayed the filter cold in the staging lane all day. still a mystery on how I didn't blow it up.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 09-11-2009 at 02:43 AM

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

i think our main problem is this was our first time ever at the track.. Plus we dont know how to launch so we pretty much did not launch hard at all... my 15.6 was because i tried to launch at like 1500 but i let off the break real slow so i know we can get much lower 15s at the least.. Im gonna two step brake launch the auto next time when u get ur g back ron.. we are on par with the 8g turbocharged auto cars that posted a time so im content... What are suggestions for launching -- club 3g says hold the brake and find the stall speed and let go and floor it from there.. is that acurate? All we did was floor it when the light turned green lol
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    you could tell from the MPH of that run that the car can go faster.

My Corolla ran a 12.8 @ 105. To trap a 107 in the 13's is pretty high. twelves will be easy.
    The one and only time I went to the track I trapped 102mph ........ on a 14s pass lol. Wish i would have taken it back once or twice. Guarantee it was a high 12 - low 13s car.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    i think our main problem is this was our first time ever at the track.. Plus we dont know how to launch so we pretty much did not launch hard at all... my 15.6 was because i tried to launch at like 1500 but i let off the break real slow so i know we can get much lower 15s at the least.. Im gonna two step brake launch the auto next time when u get ur g back ron.. we are on par with the 8g turbocharged auto cars that posted a time so im content... What are suggestions for launching -- club 3g says hold the brake and find the stall speed and let go and floor it from there.. is that acurate? All we did was floor it when the light turned green lol
    I hear you, first and only time I was at the track I ran two low 15s runs, then a low 14s run lol. Ive never launched a fwd car on a track so I cant help. But its an auto, theres not a whole lot you can do. Holding the brake, finding the stall limit, and flooring or feathering off the line depending on traction is about all you can do.

You guys should work on a bit of tuning, add more boost, and hit the track again next weekend!
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    The one and only time I went to the track I trapped 102mph ........ on a 14s pass lol. Wish i would have taken it back once or twice. Guarantee it was a high 12 - low 13s car.
    FED=Wrong wheel drive but I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post

The stall speed on my car is at 2000rpm. stock converter. sometimes it bogs sometimes it spins sometimes it efficiently launchees, depending on temperature and how sticky the track is.

I'm going to be doing some anti boasting here, last time I went drag racing (my car is a 1999 v6), I ran a 17.5 at 85 mph, though at the time I had a pretty dirty air cleaner, lugging around tools and wasn't brake torquing, Bryon in Augest, I will see what I can push out with (or without) all of those issues

ran 15.1 today
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

BJunkie
    Not my car but another MCF member

NNC Street slide 16-06-2012 Hyvinkää

ET 12.39 sek
    Nop. 192.5 km/h
    60ft 2.23 sek

FTT Racing Race Day 18-06-2012 Alastaro

ET 11.58 sek
    Nop. 194.6 km/h
    60ft 1.66 sek

Mitsubishi Sapporo -82

Hoping to get to the track soon now that it is boosted.

someone can tell me how much time need 8g (with 6g74 5spd m/t )to get 60miles per hour?
    under 7sec?

Ohh How time flys.... :)

I think I need to get out the track with my new dyno numbers :)

Has any one beats these times yet???????
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Alright, who's ready to bring this thread back from the dead?!? Although traffic is down lately, let's get something stirred up. Jigz and I can't be the only ones who have some new time slips to add.

Let's post them up!

13.2 @ 110

Stock Diamante 3.5L with a Billet 6764 HX40 on 9psi with street tires
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Will add my quickest time slip when I get home

Built 10.7:1 4g64, stock sonata head, HKS 280, PTE5858, RC1000 injectors, 93 Pump gas, 24.5" slick, Quaiffe LSD, 400whp.

12.203 @ 117.93mph

Quick video of this pass. This was the last clean pass I got. You'll notice me shake my head in the video because of how bad I had to baby the trans to get down the track. The next passes after this one were bunk.

https://youtu.be/A2trtau-NX4

Dare I say, quickest FRONT WHEEL DRIVE 8G in the USA to date? For now, Maybe.

Once I get this new trans setup in the car, its 10's or bust. new trans, E85, bigger turbo. Shes gonna be a different car.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 10-25-2016 at 11:25 PM

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617