The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 337
    ken inn

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Those are all 6gVR4s, I want a colaboration of 6g-8gs
    7g for life!

ken inn
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those are all 6gVR4s, I want a colaboration of 6g-8gs </div>

yah, but those ARE the fastest galants. notice how the list STARTS at the high 14's. the fastest one(dale nardozzi) is WITHOUT nitrous. also, there are several in the 12's with a 14b. you dont need a big turbo to go fast. recently, the #2 car went 138, but still did not beat dale's time. dale has since sold the car, and has moved on-i think toyota mr2. the ams car has also been sold, they are now deep into the evo's.

Yes I know those are the fastest Galant. But nobody there posts here. I just want to see what we run. Sure we will never run a 10s 1/4 but we also lack the pleasure of AWD
    7g for life!

ken inn
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes I know those are the fastest Galant. Â*But nobody there posts here. Â*I just want to see what we run. Â*Sure we will never run a 10s 1/4 but we also lack the pleasure of AWD </div>

okey dokey. i didnt know if you knew about that list. and, you are right, probably none of them post here. also, not on that list are several very fast vr4's who are in to road racing, and a couple of them still rallying the car. very impressive to see the fastest car had no nitrous.

btw, this was just posted on the vr4 board. 12.58@ 109.42, with the stock 14b turbo, NO nitrous. his time slip is also posted. see the car:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sleepyvr4

more proof that you dont need big turbos to go fast.

*Pops head in*
    It's so good to see this site still going. It's been some years now.

About one year away from the galant and any galant site, 75,500 posts missed, and seeing that seth and brandon have both gone FI (omg! lol) in their 7g's makes me wonder why I ever retired my galant.

My old time in my first n/a modified mitsu was a 13.8 if i recall correctly, don't remember the mph...I could dig it up but 13's really do not phase me when I've been used to 10.5's in my gtvr4 for the past 7 months. I had run a 13.52 @107mph with my "current" 5spd galant and was planning to tune better to run lower times but 2 destroyed heads, a total of $4,500 worth of damage all around the engine bay, and a blown to shit clutch forced me to set aside this 4 door POS for something easier/cheap to modify. So anyways, for those of you that remember me...or care, an accident w/ my gt has left me with this 4 cyl staring at me in the face again.I should be back for good now...rebuilding the whole galant yet again for one last run. For some damn reason, I can't come back to this site w/o being enticed to spend a shitload of money/time trying this one more time. Eh.

I took a quick look around the performance 7g section, I see a lot of cam/na threads.... If anyone has any n/a questions regarding the 64 motor or anything related to the 64 platform...shoot me a pm, I'm quite knowledgeable/experienced.
    Joe F.
    --The first and only 7g N/A galant in the 13's, currently in hibernation--

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeplaya31
    *Pops head in*
    It's so good to see this site still going. It's been some years now.

About one year away from the galant and any galant site, 75,500 posts missed, and seeing that seth and brandon have both gone FI (omg! lol) in their 7g's makes me wonder why I ever retired my galant.

My old time in my first n/a modified mitsu was a 13.8 if i recall correctly, don't remember the mph...I could dig it up but 13's really do not phase me when I've been used to 10.5's in my gtvr4 for the past 7 months. I had run a 13.52 @107mph with my "current" 5spd galant and was planning to tune better to run lower times but 2 destroyed heads, a total of $4,500 worth of damage all around the engine bay, and a blown to shit clutch forced me to set aside this 4 door POS for something easier/cheap to modify. So anyways, for those of you that remember me...or care, an accident w/ my gt has left me with this 4 cyl staring at me in the face again.I should be back for good now...rebuilding the whole galant yet again for one last run. For some damn reason, I can't come back to this site w/o being enticed to spend a shitload of money/time trying this one more time. Eh.

I took a quick look around the performance 7g section, I see a lot of cam/na threads.... If anyone has any n/a questions regarding the 64 motor or anything related to the 64 platform...shoot me a pm, I'm quite knowledgeable/experienced.
    :shock: holy crap man, I was just talking about you, haha... Sorry to hear about your 3000gt, but welcome back man... time to show some foo's what a 64 can do :twisted:

sorry, can't think of any cool catch phrases

BTW never really heard anything about your second setup :cry:

when is we gon be free????

brandon
    Good to see you back Joe... and although I'm sorry to hear about the VR4 (didn't even know you had it actually), we'll all be looking forward to seeing what you do with another Galant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g96nt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know mine's not the fastest, but 14.0@103

I'll see if i have a slip bangin' around in it when i get home tonght...

nathan just ran 13.38 @ 111
    and I think sabzi has run even Faster..?

the saab ran 15.3 @ 91 this past Week!
    does that count?</div>

nope not faster than that. i only got to 13.8@108, and sorry, i doubt i still have the time slip, wife probably threw it away lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    guys i'll post up some slips the first week of april, and I bet it will be faster then 13.38
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

what my sig says

V6 auto
    [email protected] <- '01 ES V6 (detuned for daily commutes)

Black '94 Audi S4 soon RS2'd running 28 psi
    Chipset [X]|Injectors[X]|Turbo[X]|RS2 Manifold[X]|Bosch 3-BAR MAP[X]

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FRCFD6)</div><div class='quotemain'>what my sig says Â*

V6 auto</div>

were you the one w/ the ridiculously fast probe???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FRCFD6)</div><div class='quotemain'>what my sig says Â*

V6 auto</div>

were you the one w/ the ridiculously fast probe???</div>

yup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FRCFD6)</div><div class='quotemain'>what my sig says Â*

V6 auto</div>

Plese define ridiculously fast? :lauging:
    7g for life!

well so far its sitting on blocks

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FRCFD6)</div><div class='quotemain'>what my sig says Â*

V6 auto</div>

Plese define ridiculously fast? :lauging:</div>

I remember the 400hp probe that was on here...

Tex71x
    you know ive never actually timed my galant meh mabye ill get around to it once i get it myy engine/tranny swap with a turbo and what not

1166gvr4

slips

I have number 1166 91 galant vr4 tsi awd aws my best was a 13.40 @110
    mods - hallman MBC K&n fipk 3 inch pinger carbon intake pipe Punishment racing 2.5 down pipe with E CUTOUT if you dont know what that is, its a unit that bolt to the end of your downpipe it looks like a Y one side of the y bolts to your stock exhaust the other is open at the flick of a switch the vavle opens and you have a free flowing exhaust i picked up about 30 ponies from it and spool time is WOW, SAFC II and alky injection that time was on 93 pump @ 13 psi with a 50 percent load on the alky i could prob drop it into the low 12 high 11's with e manage and a bigger alky pump, its the sleeperiffic grocery getter

Re: slips

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1166gvr4)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have number 1166 91 galant vr4 tsi awd aws my best was a 13.40 @110 Â*
    mods - hallman MBC K&n fipk 3 inch pinger carbon intake pipe Punishment racing 2.5 down pipe with E CUTOUT if you dont know what that is, its a unit that bolt to the end of your downpipe it looks like a Y one side of the y bolts to your stock exhaust the other is open at the flick of a switch the vavle opens and you have a free flowing exhaust i picked up about 30 ponies from it and spool time is WOW, SAFC II and alky injection that time was on 93 pump @ 13 psi with a 50 percent load on the alky i could prob drop it into the low 12 high 11's with e manage and a bigger alky pump, its the sleeperiffic grocery getter</div>

Welcome to TGC! Cool another VR4 owner. I have the # 1186 besides my 8G. Now, i have someone else to ask for my sleeper in the making.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

1166gvr4
    Yeah man def i have been in the dsm game since the early 90's i know how to make anything with a 4g63 fast the slowest dsm i have ever owner ran a 13.9 it was a N/a 94 talon fastest being a 9.89 that was a 90 tsi awd with a 2.4 ffwd connection stroker xp and a gt30r6r blower. any questions i would be glad to answer vr4's are fun little cars you would never expect one to hand you your a$$ the looks of the suckers i blow by alone are worth every cent.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast