The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 337
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I love GVR4's :twisted:

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    well I ran a shitty time at the track last weekend. 13.6@107MPH. Couldnt get the damn car off the line. 2.6 60ft time.......eekkkkkk. Once I get that handled it will be in the 12's
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

welcome to the world of high(er) hp fwd cars nice time, and very nice trap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1166gvr4)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah man def i have been in the dsm game since the early 90's i know how to make anything with a 4g63 fast the slowest dsm i have ever owner ran a 13.9 it was a N/a 94 talon fastest being a 9.89 that was a 90 tsi awd with a 2.4 ffwd connection stroker xp and a gt30r6r blower. any questions i would be glad to answer vr4's are fun little cars you would never expect one to hand you your a$$ the looks of the suckers i blow by alone are worth every cent.</div>
    I've never heard of a naturally aspirated DSM. Tell me, where do they come from? If you know enough to put a 4g63 in the 9's, you better damn well know that a naturally aspirated Talon is not a DSM.

1166gvr4
    Is that right well you must not know much then n/a refers to naturally aspirated, its obv you dont know that much so ill make it easy n/a has multiple meanings, an certified tech such as myself refers to an n/a as a vehicle running on its own air supply aspiration is a word you should have learned in 8th grade it means to take in air or breathe, natural meaning not tampered with or in the condition it was created., unaltered. no forced induction hence the NATURALLY ASPIRATED all e/t/l 91-92 vr4 89-94 n/a or turbo had a dsm badge under the hood, stick to something you know, i know dsm's you obv dont, anyway,unnatural aspiration being a blower or turbocharger. thanks for trying to be a smart ass but dum dum dum another one bites the dust huh, you dont give up trying to shut me down do you well how about i just do this, i have three warnings,4 fuck you 5. fuck you 6. fuck you 7. fuck you 8.fuck you 9. fuck you 10 fuck you, there you go thats what you need to get me kicked off here feel free to do so. i bet you feel like a 11. fucking idiot right now do you even own a turbocharged car, i didnt think so you own a honda, dont try to be some kirblakestan motraguy 12. mother fucker overlord this isnt a hipocracy is a fucking democracy. get with it. please ban me jesus this kid has an 8 pound water head. you have a 1.8 liter n/a piece of dog crap, wow you have v tek you car is still a slow piece of shit. sorry to ruin your day hondas suck always have always will. if you think you car is quick come down here and line up, i will race you for anything you want titles money, i dont care name your price boy. i will even re tune my car to run on pump 94 and turn the pressure down to 18 psi, so you atleast have some kind of chance, lol not

1166gvr4
    well since this little prick just got shut i will be leaving the forums, i am tired of this little guys shit, he thinks he knows alot more then he does, it was nice meeting all of you any questions can be directed to my e mail or IM me specimentypex on aim or aol. thanks and good luck to all, except you fagtegra go flip that pos off a cliff, it belongs in a junk yard. i am going back to dsm tuners where people dont run the flapper about everything and people say thanks when i help them not oh man fuck that fuck you blah blah blah,and cry like a little girl when there is one error in anything posted. to all that have 91-92 vr4's we will gladly let you become part of the dsmtuner's family. stop on by and sign up and leave this childish shit, go to a place where people are not afraid of being flamed because they are new and where you can get real answers not smart ass comments. dsm tuners is about helping newbies not tearing them down like all of you do, i was new at one point all of you " know it all" " experts" were also new at one point hell alot of you still are, i am about helping people not flaming them because they dont know anything.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    DONT FILL MY THREAD UP WITH YOUR BULLCRAP. PM him or start a thread in off topic You only get on the list with cars you currently own. Ill update it now.

well I ran a shitty time at the track last weekend. 13.6@107MPH. Couldnt get the damn car off the line. 2.6 60ft time.......eekkkkkk. Once I get that handled it will be in the 12's
    So what are the mods on the evo motor? What turbo? Pretty impressive :thumbsup:
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    DONT FILL MY THREAD UP WITH YOUR BULLCRAP. PM him or start a thread in off topic You only get on the list with cars you currently own. Ill update it now.

I was rather surprised that he ran that good of a time seeing that he got off the line so slow. I'm glad I went to the track Sunday to see him run in person. The best part was when he went up against a WRX. The WRX pulled out in front real quick, but Stewi came out of nowhere and smoked him. That was funny.

TGC Regular
    **cough** vid **cough**

when is we gon be free????

yah a video would be cool i plan on going to the track sometime soon lol i wanna know what i run
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ

I was rather surprised that he ran that good of a time seeing that he got off the line so slow. I'm glad I went to the track Sunday to see him run in person. The best part was when he went up against a WRX. The WRX pulled out in front real quick, but Stewi came out of nowhere and smoked him. That was funny.
    the EvoGala (that's the new name i gave it) got so much freaking power that once he gets to 3rd he is freakingggg gone. and beating 2 scoobys proved it they both thought they had him and i bet the guy was like JaRule, "no Moooonnniiiccaaaaaaa". Bryan you should get it dynoed i would like to see how much torque you pulling cause I think that is your downfall off the line.

Didn't you say you were getting like 370-75 or something like that, brian? And that isn't a shitty time btw Unless you are comparing that to what you know what you can run.

He ran a 2.6 60ft, thats pretty crappy. If he got some slicks or drag radials and ran a 2.0 or under 60ft, he probably would trap a lot higher and run high 12s.
    7g for life!

He ran a 2.6 60ft, thats pretty crappy. If he got some slicks or drag radials and ran a 2.0 or under 60ft, he probably would trap a lot higher and run high 12s.
    He did have on slicks, as it was clearly displayed on the highway

Quote Originally Posted by Lootrock
    damn, how did you get 2.6 60's on slicks?? i got 60's like that on stock sized 185/70/14 firestone affinity lh30s inflated to 30-35psi :shock:

be careful with those slicks though.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabzi5858
    Quote Originally Posted by Lootrock
    damn, how did you get 2.6 60's on slicks?? i got 60's like that on stock sized 185/70/14 firestone affinity lh30s inflated to 30-35psi :shock:

be careful with those slicks though.
    Everyone was having problems on the tracks, even cars that seem to run like high 9 where running mid 11. even chip was having problems he usually runs 15 on his galant and he was running high 15 close to 16. I know for a fact that Stewi couldnt even get his tires to warm up with all the crap that on the tracks from the hotrods that were riding in front of him.

ahh, poor track prep

Quote Originally Posted by sabzi5858
    ahh, poor track prep
    Yeah I was running BFG T/a Drag Radials, 225/50/R15's at 25psi. I wasnt having much of a traction problem but more a lack of power problem. the car doesnt produce enough exhaust gas when launching because its not under load. at most the turbo is at like 10psi, i dump the clutch or side step it, the car spins for a split 2nd, then dead hooks, and then turbo lag, then finally when the turbo spools them good for the rest of the run. Im gonna try using an MSD 2 step rev limiter, this way i can max the revs at 6,000 but be at WOT when im doing it, that should allow me to move enough air to spool the turbo, if all else fails, then i will run a 50 shot off the line. In 2nd and 3rd gear once you hit like 4500rpms, that thing is out, pulls soooo hard. Figure with a good launch I should be running 1.9 60ft's and that 13.6 run I dont know if you can hear it but i missed 2nd gear, you can hear me hit the rev limiter in 1st. I also need to change the valvetrain, so this way i can rev to 9k safely so im crossing the finish line still in the power band. Believe it or not, if you listen thats only 3 gears, i cross the line as im hitting rev limiter in 3rd, which will also give me a huge advantage over the AWD cars that need to shift into 4th.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

How are you building boost off the line? Arent you 5spd? Are you running some kind of stutterbox? I know the TMO chips can modify your ECU and set a launch rpm limitter and what not and a stutterbox maybe, not sure. But yah that MSD setup has a stutterbox built in too.
    7g for life!

im not building much boost at all, maybe 8-10 psi if i launch at 7k. I just realized im jumping ahead of myself, my standalone has a 2 step launch controller, i gotta program it.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast