The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone have the invader(erebuni) rear?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    8G_GTZ

anyone have the invader(erebuni) rear?

just wondering if it was a cover over/on top of the stock bumper or is it a full replacement?

steve

brandon
    Erebuni invader? I have the Erebuni shogun rear... and it's a direct replacement.

I believe most Erebuni bumpers are replacements, not add-ons.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i swore there was only one body kit style made for our Gs, and that was just the shogun. if there's another style made, that's complete news to me.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

it's one kit but i think it's called different names...same kit, different names is all

brandon
    The one that Extreme Dimensions makes? At least I think that's their name.

If so, yeah, it's just an Erebuni copy.

mrteacha

Re: anyone have the invader(erebuni) rear?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>just wondering if it was a cover over/on top of the stock bumper or is it a full replacement?

steve</div>get on the erebuni website they have a code by the price of the kit ..think its opk or something like that if it has an "o" in that code then its not a replacement and in fact goes over the factory bumper. Bitch to get on at least the bumper overlays for my beretta were ...wasnt a perfect fit needed alot of cutting to get it to fit right...

8G_GTZ
    yeah, the name from VIS is the Invader(the erebuni shogun kit). but i was told that the bumper was just an overlay type piece over the rear. and it only covers the bottom half. at least that's what my distributor was told when she called VIS.

steve