The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: problem..

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    JGMaverick

problem..

alright so i reset my battery and it is telling me I need this code thingy just to start my damn radio.. I dont know if all cars are like this or not.. ive only had this mistu of mine and they are so damn complicated.. no parts store carries parts for them.. I look for tie rods and every store sends me to the dealership.. I go for tie rods on my dads van and they have them.. but anyways.. after I reset the battery my car starts and idles below the 500 mark.. now I dont think that is normal.. I shut it off and it still does it.. I drive home.. shut it off.. turn it back on and it is still idling below the 500 mark..anyone know or have any suggestions as to how I can fix this.. any help would be great..

Ok to fix the code on the radio you have to get that from the dealer usually they will want to charge you for that, if you call Misubishi direct 888-648-7820 I think you can get it for free but you will have to show all kinds of proof that you own the car and its not stolen they will want vin # copys of doc,s

Here is a trick I use oftin most dealerships is the same area give eachother dealer to dealer discounts, when I needed this code I called the mtsu dealer in my area and told them I was from the ford down the street he ask for the vin # and give me the number free over the phone took 5 mins.

Now when you get the code look in your manual for instructions on how to remove the code, if you cant find it or dont have a manual just contact me or post here and I will assist. NOTE: Dont keep playing with it I think after a while the radio LOCKS UP and you have no choice but to go to the dealer. $$$$

**TIE RODS**
    I like to think of our cars as special lol, But no some parts are easy to get while some you just have to go to the dealer to get them.

On the last question maybe this post can help: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...9988&highlight=

Good luck.