The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would you like some projectors for your 8G

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 53
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar

Would you like some projectors for your 8G

So i was checking out www.elegantebytyc.com and i read in the other thread that they were going to develop some new tails for the 8G galant. I wouldnt mind a new set of tails either, so i asked them about making projectors for our G, and this is what they said.

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your interest in TYC products. We are indeed making
    the tail light for the 2002 MB Galant and it should be released by the end
    of this year or early next year. Please check our website,
    www.elegantebytyc.com, for more information on new products release.

As for the head lights for Galant, would you assist us in gathering
    inforamtion such as estimated purchasing quantity and the price range that
    your club members are willing to invest in a set of our headlights. The
    information will be very helpful and important as we evaluate the
    development of the lamps. Thank you very much for your support of TYC
    products and I look forward to hear from you!

Sincerely,
    Luke Yen
    Business Development Department
    Genera Corp. HQ
    mailto:[email protected]

Now i would really like a nice pair of projectors for my car, as i know alot of you will. now i guess is to find out how many of you guys would like for a nice pair of projectors and at what cost to let show these people that we really want projectors.

WannaGTZ
    I would have to see what they look like. I got a question for you thou. Can you have a projection HID headlight?

MIKEYBKLYN

of course!

yes, HID's do go with projectors
    ever see a bmw with purple headlights?
    those are HID projectors
    i have an hid kit in my galant now, its bright as hell, but id still love a set of projectors too!

I sent them an email.

As long as the headlights are under $500, that would be cool. $800, with HID. Quite expensive yes, put these are custom. Cibie projection headlights start at $1000, without HID and they don't have the plastic cover over the lamps, like the stock headlights.

That was a good find. Thanks Richard.

BGR

these are projectors they made for a civic

Freakin' sweet looking. Really bomb.

I should have asked them to add some Angel Eyes to our projectors. Oh well, it's not like they are being made this instant, so I guess we can discuss it with them later.

Just noticed this. This post is in regards to customization. I'm moving the post to the correct forum.

TGC Regular
    if they can get hid + angel eyes and if they look sweet id most definatly get a set whatever the price is
    - Atba

TGC Regular
    Yeah, put me down for a set with HID (hopefully purplish) + demon eyes too. I actually talked to some company reps at NOPI and they seemed pretty cool...wish I had thought about asking them about these lights then in person, especially since I i could've brought some other club members by their booth.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I want a set, because i was going to mold the Eclipse lights to my car just to have something totally wild on my car.. But if we can get a really good price on a set i would go with these and those demon eyez are a really good idea 2..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

speedygalant
    hey i would defuinately be in on this one!!! I would pay the same as red galant.

i think 500 a set with out HID is a great price and the price that we are willing to pay, now this company needs to see that we are really interested, there has been 127 views on this post and only 11 replys and 20 votes, it doesnt hurt to vote people and let us know what you thinking even if its already been said.

[size=18]<span style='color:red'>so blow this thread up man!!</span>

Quote Originally Posted by LatinGalant
    Would be cool if the could make them with LED
    LED headlights...OoOOoOo. i'd buy them

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

GTZ
    I would love to get a set of projector heads with angel eyes. The civic's projectors is phat.

mitsuondubz
    you got my vote. projectors would be great. just let me know where to send the check :smileysex:

count me in for HID...any style would be phat. Its different and you dont see it everyday on our cars!

When do we get an answer if they are willing to move forward.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

I emailed Luke and let him know that we are very interested, and the price we are willing to pay. I have not gotten a response from him yet, i even told me i got a set of headlights i am willing to donate and that we have alot of owner in cali that wouldnt not mind doing a test fit. just waiting right now.

Luke contacted me the other day and thanked me for sending him my Photoshop Altezza work. He was impressed and said he was going to pass them on to the people that are designing the 8G taillights. He also mentioned that if I had other work to send it to him, so I did.

I also mentioned that whatever taillights they make to be sure that they aren't very busy looking or like the old Altezza's as the Galant community is very bitter that they were never made (until now) and that they are somewhat played out. I let him know that the black dual taillights I created in P.S. seemed to be the most popular style. I even said that if they replicate the JDM style, people would buy them and would be sufficient.

Luke said something in regards to that they are focusing on the taillights for now but I informed him that the headlights would probably be more favorable at this time as we now have connections for JDM taillights. Either way, it's all in the works. Taillights and Headlights.

x2gtz
    i would be interested in the projectors as well as tails

TGC Regular
    ya im most defiantely interested in projector headlights but not feeling the tails too honda'ish now also any chance of getting a few made jdm spec for headlights for those with kits who dont want the gap's filled in and would rahter have the jdm sized one's? probably a long shot but worth a try
    - Atba

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Beat
    ya im most defiantely interested in projector headlights but not feeling the tails too honda'ish now also any chance of getting a few made jdm spec for headlights for those with kits who dont want the gap's filled in and would rahter have the jdm sized one's? probably a long shot but worth a try
    Probably not. You guys will have to wait until Jaspen opens his store. I'm hoping the guy can be our official Taiwan connection. I'd be willing to advertise for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast