The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would you like some projectors for your 8G

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 53
    bump

glinx1
    I'd love a pair of the HID headlights. I'm not so crazy about the tails though.Personally, in my own opinion, I don't see anything wrong with the stock tails. But like I said, that's my own opinion. I want the headlights more so I can SHINE when I'm rollin down the street :shock: Price wise, I guess $800 would be the going price for some HID's, But ofcourse would like to pay less....Way less!!!! Can I be put in the Cali fitting? And the Angel/Demon eyes is a great idea

TGC Regular

if they do tails id rather they look like that the "euro style" the altezza look is too played out and it wasent that hot to start with in my oppinion but there people who still like them
    - Atba

J. T. Z.
    I'm down as long as the turn around isn't too long. I know these things take time but I can't wait a year for these things. I am a very impatient person! The prices talked about seem very fair. I would see if we could get this guy to get the headlights going before the taillights for the same reason that BGR posted earlier.

Projectors. oh yea!

Im down for the price range everyone is suggesting, $400-500 and $800 for HID
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Well, the guy responded. Once. I guess we'll have to keep checking the site to see if he keeps his word, otherwise, we'll survive. There are other options for us. JDM taillights, Astig's headlight invention.

I just have a bad feeling that if they make 'Altezza' lights, you know the chrome one's that every import (and domestic cars, including TRUCKS) have, that not many people would buy them and the maker will be disappointed. Well, I let Luke know our feelings on these lights. I hope he heeds my message. I also hope he takes note of when I said that the headlights would be more important to us now instead of taillights.

I would be intrested in some projector headlights.

Jason 8)

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

chibisak
    looking forward to see any design come up
    since everyone are looking for it

Censee
    hey i dont mean to be the party pooper,but i know i wouldnt buy em no more.altezzas are (in my opinion played out).maybe if he invents another kind of tail light.he u know wat would look bad as hell BGR .ive seen these new tail lamps in a magazine that the red on the tailamps like angel eyes but in red.i forgot wat magazine it was.the car looked mean.i would definately get something like that.but not regular altezzas,i see them on vans for crying out loud.i dont want the guy to be dissaponted and lose money

1Slik02GTZ
    The first time that I looked at the headlights of my Galant, I thought that they would look so much better as projectors. I'm so in for $500 if these guys can come up with them. I've done a little bit here and there so far with my car but those would be really awesome!

Peace

check this out. q45 projectors on a lexus. they wont fit in the galant. but nice

GREEN is the new BLACK

Ah ha... I see the Japanese folks are just as hard up as us Americans. A Lexus in Japan? (It's Japan. I can tell by the suspension bridge in the background. Nevermind the plates). I wonder where he got that emblem.

Other than that, that car is flossin'

Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    Ah ha... I see the Japanese folks are just as hard up as us Americans. A Lexus in Japan? (It's Japan. I can tell by the suspension bridge in the background. Nevermind the plates). I wonder where he got that emblem.

Other than that, that car is flossin'
    for us, we like our cars to have JDM parts. likewise , the japanese like USDM stuff. if there was only an easy way to make trades with japanese galant owners.

GREEN is the new BLACK

I really would love some projector lights with HID that look like angle eyes but I have some questions:

1. Will the projector lights with angel eyes be as bright as my HID kit that I have now? My kit heats up to about 7000k and its extremely bright and i dont want projectors if they are not going to be as bright.

2. I have an Hid kit already so does that mean I have to get rid of the one I have if they come out with the projectors or can I just use my HID kit with whatever projectors they come out with?

3. What color will the inside of the projector light be if they were made? Chrome housing or Smoked black housing?

4. Also can someone post some pictures of what they might look like on a Galant?

Maybe someone has pictures of a JDM Galant with projectors, I just need an idea on what it would look like, because Im really interested!!!!!!!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

here's my projector lights with hid. bulbs are used philips 4100k from an audi A6. the blue tint comes from the optics of the projectors.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Tazz2000
    Quote Originally Posted by GalantT3
    I really would love some projector lights with HID that look like angle eyes but I have some questions:

1. Will the projector lights with angel eyes be as bright as my HID kit that I have now? My kit heats up to about 7000k and its extremely bright and i dont want projectors if they are not going to be as bright.

2. I have an Hid kit already so does that mean I have to get rid of the one I have if they come out with the projectors or can I just use my HID kit with whatever projectors they come out with?

3. What color will the inside of the projector light be if they were made? Chrome housing or Smoked black housing?

4. Also can someone post some pictures of what they might look like on a Galant?

Maybe someone has pictures of a JDM Galant with projectors, I just need an idea on what it would look like, because Im really interested!!!!!!!
    I can almost gaurantee that you would have to get another HID kit. It's fortunate for me, because I can sell my old one to my parents, and get the new one for like $150. I wanted HID like NOW, so I went ahead an bought them. Then i figure I'll get the right kit when I finish the projectors.

That fucking sucks I have to buy another kit on top of that!!!!! Hey Astig you have any pics of what your projectors look like during the day?????? They look pretty hot at night!!!!

www.rippmods.com

just click on the links in my sig.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Hey, I don't know if this idea has been brought up before of if they are already been made but...

What about altezza like taillights but instead of chrome or smoked, they match the color of the cars with the whitish clear cover like on the JDM taillights? ( The coloring kinda like some Italian headlights that I've read about on a different topic.)

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

Alright Astig you convinced me the headlights look hot, lets see if we cant get these projectors made but with some really bright nice looking HID's on it. Like a really blue glow or purplish blue glow, nothing weak!!!! If they were to make it I want this to be very bright!!!! Im in if we can get this done! :thumbsup:

www.rippmods.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast