The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yet another CAI question

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    NinjaWarGod

Yet another CAI question

Hola, yeah this is yet again another cold air intake question. I mean i have looked through the forum and havent found a question or the answer to my question, maybe i didnt look hard enough, i dont know. The point is, can i use a cold air intake that would fit on a Eclipse GS sypder 96-99 the four cylinder engine. I mean it is the same engine the 4G64.
    thanx peace

Re: Yet another CAI question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NinjaWarGod)</div><div class='quotemain'> Â*The point is, can i use a cold air intake that would fit on a Eclipse GS sypder 96-99 the four cylinder engine. </div>

yea. but very little companies make them for the 2g spyder

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    yea. but very little companies make them for the 2g spyder</div>

Little companies can make just as good a product as big companies...Or did you mean to say "few companies. . ."? Yes, yes I am a Grammar Nazi.
    Staying busy is important. After all, idle hands spend time at the genitles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(98ACR)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    yea. but very little companies make them for the 2g spyder</div>

Little companies can make just as good a product as big companies...Or did you mean to say "few companies. . ."? Yes, yes I am a Grammar Nazi.</div>

few. i had an early morning english class so i use that time for sleep

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.