The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Performance Mods...

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Performance Mods...

Alright, my boy brought his '99 Integra GS-R out here (Las Vegas) and I we raced. He got me off the line, but I stayed with him (well, slightly behind, he beat me by 1 car length) the entire time. My question is, what performance mods need to be done to push this heavy piece of shit? I have an '01 V6, with Injen CAI and Flowmaster exhaust, nothing else. What's next? Chipping the car? Pulleys? Headers? I doubt that I will drop money on an SDS, what are my other options???

Thanks in advance

nitrous (cheap)
    turbo (expensive)
    6-pack (even more expensive)

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

a_shan83
    nitrouse is cheap...thats true.....but from wat i know....its not that good man....i got a friend who blew his motor after 3 shots! then he bought a new motor....with that money? should have gone wit the sds

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    nitrous or SDS. pick you poisen. little bullshit mods like intake and such arn't going to give you the speed you need. don't waste your time and money on little stupid shit and just do the big projects first.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

ya but stepping up to sds or nos, you should already have the, as you call it "bullshit mods" installed. One project always begets another.

two words that will outperform any suggestion....

6a13TT swap

nuff said.

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

TGC Regular
    Hm..
    Nos would be simple and cheap , but like ma mans said up in the forum , it can blow motors if you dont watch that shit.. but ..our motors can be foud on ebay for like 300 bucks lol..
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

Your buddy with the GSR sucks at driving.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ryans99es2.4)</div><div class='quotemain'>two words that Â*will outperform any Â*suggestion....

6a13TT Â*swap

nuff Â*said.</div>

got some facts on that????

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>Your buddy with the GSR sucks at driving. </div>

not really, 170hp on a GSR, and 205hp on a V6 8G, and about 350 pounds of difference. i'll kick both your asses though :twisted:

the only way you're going to see any significant gains is to just supercharge it. quick and easy...sort of, from Rippmods. VegasMatt is outrunning Evos/STis with his setup.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

yea matt WAS out running them, ask him now how his setup is working...
    i have beat a few evo's...and i'm running a turbo, so once again the sds is NOT the only way to go.....sooner or later its going sink in...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>Your buddy with the GSR sucks at driving. </div>

not really, 170hp on a GSR, and 205hp on a V6 8G, and about 350 pounds of difference. i'll kick both your asses though :twisted:

the only way you're going to see any significant gains is to just supercharge it. quick and easy...sort of, from Rippmods. VegasMatt is outrunning Evos/STis with his setup.</div>
    Missed the part where he had intake and exhaust. Still, people are pulling 14's in LS integras with a muffler, so he should be running at least low, low 15's if he can really drive