The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bov

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 129
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Im not insulting anyone hah. I just said to start posting with better grammar so it doesnt take us 30 minutes to decypher your posts. Its ok though, you are doing better. And if you want me to mind my own business, next time try not posting on a puble internet forum.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1166gvr4)</div><div class='quotemain'>Speaking of not caring how your car looks, thats what i am allll about man all go.f some show i make my cars ugly on purpose, it makes it that much better, true story, pulled up to a middle aged hot shot ass wipe and his 18 year old bitch in this beautiful ligenfelder supercharged zo6 waste of a good car if you ask me, anyway i was in my warbird 751 whp 90 tsi awd talon 2.2 ffwd connection xp stroker gt 30 r turbo and the list list goes on and on and on anyway. him beautiful zo6 with a hot bitch i pulled up next to him with my flat olive drab green dented ass car.wound my shit up to 8000 let it go he laughed, lol so did i, light turned green he took off like a bat out of hell.i counted to 5 put my car in second and took off at the top of3rd i was next to him.he was going all out pedal in hell i started fucking with him got next to him stomped it and let off while he was trying to pull on me.his bitched looked at me i winked and laid the pedal on the floor i destroyed him. next light he pulls up i rolled my window down and said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOWS THAT FEEL YOU SLICK RICK NEEDLE DICK MOTHER FUCKER GO SHOVE DADDYS CAR UP YOUR ASS YOU DICK SUCKER</div>
    You are so full of shit it's not even funny. Do you even have any idea what a bypass valve does? Or what a Lingenfelter Vette is capable of? Or even what one looks like? I'm willing to bet no. Until I see pictures and a dyno chart for your car, I maintain my position that you're full of shit. Just stop posting right now before you make a huge fool out of yourself.
    Oh, and another thing. A GT30R turbo will never support 751whp on a 2.2L 4g63. End of story. You're a retard, you lose.

01GalantLSV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Speaking of not caring how your car looks, thats what i am allll about man all go.f some show i make my cars ugly on purpose, it makes it that much better, true story, pulled up to a middle aged hot shot ass wipe and his 18 year old bitch in this beautiful ligenfelder supercharged zo6 waste of a good car if you ask me, anyway i was in my warbird 751 whp 90 tsi awd talon 2.2 ffwd connection xp stroker gt 30 r turbo and the list list goes on and on and on anyway. him beautiful zo6 with a hot bitch i pulled up next to him with my flat olive drab green dented ass car.wound my shit up to 8000 let it go he laughed, lol so did i, light turned green he took off like a bat out of hell.i counted to 5 put my car in second and took off at the top of3rd i was next to him.he was going all out pedal in hell i started fucking with him got next to him stomped it and let off while he was trying to pull on me.his bitched looked at me i winked and laid the pedal on the floor i destroyed him. next light he pulls up i rolled my window down and said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOWS THAT FEEL YOU SLICK RICK NEEDLE DICK MOTHER FUCKER GO SHOVE DADDYS CAR UP YOUR ASS YOU DICK SUCKER</div>

lets play a little game you tiny-cocked fuckhead. first, you spelled "ligenfelder" wrong. it sounds like a jewish attorney. its LINGENFELTER. secondly, you counted to 5? and you pulled up next to him while he is at WOT, eased off your throttle, and then floored it again, to make him watch as you pass him? THAT NEVER HAPPENED. do you understand the kind of power you would need to "fuck around" with a car like his? and from a roll?? you have AWD...you could NOT have done that. what year was this lingefelter? here is an example of what a 2000 lingenfelter corvette does:

0-60 mph: 3.3 sec
    0-100 mph: 6.7 sec
    Quarter Mile: 10.8 sec @ 133.5 mph
    Skidpad: .94g
    Top Speed: 226 mph

first off, your car would not be able to pull at excessive speeds at all like the corvette. and what did you run in the quarter mile in order to do this? well you would have HAD to have run in the low 9s with the way you describe this humiliation, and the way you "fucked around" with him. just as an example, the FASTEST talon in the entire country of Canada runs a Best E/T: 10.58 @ 129.51 mph. the corvette will pull relatively hard straight through to 185 mph...can your car go 185 mph?? with awd i HIGHLY DOUBT it. what website did you copy and paste the mods to this talon anyway? tell me what boost are you running? and did you happen to have race fuel in your car at the time, because if your making 750 AWHP on pump gas, let me know what magazine youll be appearing in first. there is too much here to even get into.

LIAR

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    he's obviously lying, look at the way he talks
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

brandon
    Time to lock this post? Anyone?

i'm surprised no one pointed out the fact that the dsm first gear tops out at about 35-49, and if it takes you 5 seconds to get to that... well, that;s pretty damn slow.. and no where near lingenfelter levels.. hell, a stock vette is faster than that.

1166gvr4
    the FASTEST talon in the entire country of Canada runs a Best E/T: 10.58 @ 129.51 mph. is that right well that proves CANADA SUCKS A BIG FUCKING COCK AND TO ALL WHO DONT THINK DSMS CAN DO SHIT THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THOUSANDS OF THE FAST DSM'S OUT THERE
    CLUB DSM ORLANDO WENT 9.2@156
    CURT BROWN WENT 9.411 @146.38
    DALE NARDOZZI IN A VR4 WENT [email protected]
    SHEP HOLD'S 7 WORLD RECORDS FIRST DSM TO BREAK 8'S ON PUMP GAS WORLDS FASTEST DSM 2 YEARS IN A ROW WORLDS FASTEST FWD 3 YEARS IN A ROW IT GOES ON AND ON
    VDSR'S ALKY FIRED 91 AWD WENT 7.89
    fastest auto dsm went 9.70@139
    go on dsmtuner there are 50 9 sec dsm/s on there ITS NOT THAT HARD ANY WATER HEADED MOTHER FUCKER CAN MAKE A DSM FAST
    All of these cars are have less then 50 k worth of parts you can make anything fast kiddies.You say i cant have a car that fast a 9 sec dsm isnt that rare anyone with about 30 k and patience can have one. it happens that i do anything is possable i have been at this shit for a long time. DONT TELL ME WHAT I DO AND DONT FUCKNG HAVE YOU LITTLE PISS ANT MOTHER FUCKERS. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE. COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF MOTHER FUCKS. CASE CLOSED AND TO CANADA BOY GO LICK A FUCKING TAINT YOU ASS RAMMING MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF COMMIE WHITE TRASH SHIT. dont ever call me on bullshit because i dont. like i said i know what i have,hate all you want call me a liar all you want. when it comes down to it. i own a shop i do this shit for a living how many of you can say the same. come see for yourself, to the people who know what dsm's can do and have done thank you stupid ass fucking kids

yeah... you really talk like a shop owner oh so professional. by the way, i've met more shop owners who are morons than shop owners who aren't. we know shep is fast, we know buschur is fast, no one is denying that. so http://www.dsmtimes.org/fastest.htm which one is you? surely you could make it onto that list with your amazing AWD car that goes through 1st gear in only 5 seconds

also, no one is denying that you can make a dsm fast, and no one is denying that you can do it cheap. but just read what you said, if you can understand it, cause it really doesn't make sense. i think you need to calm down. i'm very surprised you haven't been banned yet.

TGC Regular
    yeh, i dont really want to get involved in all this, but im just saying....

instead of cursing at everyone and talking like you do, i think it would be better if u just answered the questions that the people are asking you. u dont have anything to hide do you? just tell them what kind of mods u have to get 751whp, and what kind of 1/4 miles ur running, and how u knew it was a lingenfelter, and what year it was, just answer the questions and prove them wrong....if u can....

1166gvr4
    You are completely correct on this matter. I have a serious temper problem on top of being a unmedicated but diagnosed bipolar. And for that I apologize. I do not feel it is necessary to post times it proves nothing, i think if you want to know how fast a car is rather than making a big site that you can lie on, race, i don't believe in making a huge deal about how fast a car is i have had lots of them over the years, you know cars come and go, i have been in many near fatal collisions, i wont go into details but you young guys have lots of life left in you, don't waste it, i am sorry i flipped out or w/e you say, i do not like being doubted, i take great pride in my work, i take greater pride in helping others who enjoy doing this kind of work. i do not mean to offend anyone. some thing's are hard to believe this i know, when it comes to speed anything is possible, take this piece of advice from me,i live by these words "its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you pretend to be".

Whats the name and address of the shop you own? I'm sure somebody here would like out check out this beast in person. I know I do. Hell, you live in MD, come bring it to the MD meet next week.

01GalantLSV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You are completely correct on this matter. I have a serious temper problem on top of being a unmedicated but diagnosed bipolar. And for that I apologize. I do not feel it is necessary to post times it proves nothing, i think if you want to know how fast a car is rather than making a big site that you can lie on, race, i don't believe in making a huge deal about how fast a car is i have had lots of them over the years, you know cars come and go, i have been in many near fatal collisions, i wont go into details but you young guys have lots of life left in you, don't waste it, i am sorry i flipped out or w/e you say, i do not like being doubted, i take great pride in my work, i take greater pride in helping others who enjoy doing this kind of work. i do not mean to offend anyone. some thing's are hard to believe this i know, when it comes to speed anything is possible, take this piece of advice from me,i live by these words "its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you pretend to be".</div>

ok robert frost, enough fucking poetry. I AM CALLING BULLSHIT AND I HOPE YOUR FUCKING DISORDER LEADS TO YOUR FUCKING SUICIDE YOU IGNORANT PRICK. you spend SO much time making an ass out of yourself constantly saying how times and mod lists dont prove anything. but they do!! you are only proving yourself more unbelievable every time you REFUSE to answer ANYONES questions. and with someone who is getting so heated over being called a liar, i know for a fact that if you had the answers, you would have rammed them down all of our throats by now. how do you expect us to believe that someone with such poor grammar, poor spelling, ignorant attack remarks, and such a bad temper owns a succesful shop and has succesfully built a 9 second dsm? you know, i could respect the fact that "you dont need to prove anything to us" if you truly felt that way. but somebody who holds those feelings wouldnt care so much as to flip the way you have. how about ONE picture of the engine bay, or ONE time slip, or ONE mod list, or ONE distinctive feature of the car you raced. and next time you get mad could you at least make sense please? commie white trash? is this 1954? and all of those fast DSMs you told us about...yours would have to be comparable to the fastest one you mentioned in order for your story to be true in the way you described it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1166gvr4)</div><div class='quotemain'>You are completely correct on this matter. I have a serious temper problem on top of being a unmedicated but diagnosed bipolar. And for that I apologize. I do not feel it is necessary to post times it proves nothing, i think if you want to know how fast a car is rather than making a big site that you can lie on, race, i don't believe in making a huge deal about how fast a car is i have had lots of them over the years, you know cars come and go, i have been in many near fatal collisions, i wont go into details but you young guys have lots of life left in you, don't waste it, i am sorry i flipped out or w/e you say, i do not like being doubted, i take great pride in my work, i take greater pride in helping others who enjoy doing this kind of work. i do not mean to offend anyone. some thing's are hard to believe this i know, when it comes to speed anything is possible, take this piece of advice from me,i live by these words "its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you pretend to be".</div>
    I still don't think you answered either my questions or 01GalantLSV6's questions, either. Please address them now or shut the fuck up.

1166gvr4
    i am not going to even start, I am not on here to prove anything, I am here to try and help people, i sure as hell am not going to give you my address, you would have a field day robbing me, well if you make it out alive that is, i was robbed 3 weeks ago, by some punk ass kids, trust me i don't like to cause trouble but if you come looking for it, well your f ing with the wrong bull son, I don't go to meets, too many idiots getting everyone in trouble i do however to go import week in oc and all the car expo's for that matter, well i live there so i am there already but the point being, don't start trouble if you want to know where i am located ask locals, and if you come up here to be a little hard ass well don't waste your time, the only thing you will get is hurt and go through your short and meaningless life having to eat through a straw. think i am b/s ing try me, you wont be the first . i am done on this topic leave it alone its old as hell,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1166gvr4)</div><div class='quotemain'>i am not going to even start, I am not on here to prove anything, I am here to try and help people, i sure as hell am not going to give you my address, you would have a field day robbing me, well if you make it out alive that is, i was robbed 3 weeks ago, by some punk ass kids, trust me i don't like to cause trouble but if you come looking for it, well your f ing with the wrong bull son, I don't go to meets, too many idiots getting everyone in trouble i do however to go import week in oc and all the car expo's for that matter, well i live there so i am there already but the point being, don't start trouble if you want to know where i am located ask locals, and if you come up here to be a little hard ass well don't waste your time, the only thing you will get is hurt and go through your short and meaningless life having to eat through a straw. think i am b/s ing try me, you wont be the first . i am done on this topic leave it alone its old as hell,</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I still don't think you answered either my questions or 01GalantLSV6's questions, either. Please address them now or shut the fuck up.</div>

1166gvr4
    and scootin you need to shut the fuck up you little bitch,who the fuck do you think you are must be nice to be 19 and own the world you little kike bitch,the best part of you ran down your moms leg you little fuck, Tell your crack head looking bitch to get some sleep,she has some dark ass rings on her eyes oh wait thats from where i cock slapped her stupid ass. hows it feel to get whored and if you think thats bad, i was being nice.and b 4 you get all pissed off and say ill beat your ass blah blah blah blah blah ill kill you or w/e kind of shit your want to be hard ass decides to say, just remember your still a needle dicked jack off with no life that stilll lives at home with mumsey and poppy. and hondas are like tampons you little fag every pussy needs one

01GalantLSV6

01GalantLSV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>and scootin you need to shut the fuck up you little bitch,who the fuck do you think you are must be nice to be 19 and own the world you little kike bitch</div>

you little kike bitch? let me tell you something you fucking confederate cunt. who the fuck do you think you are? all he/we are doing is trying to get to the bottom of an unbelievable story. its only natural that people question a story in which a lingenfelter corvette gets "fcuked around with". and what posesses you to say kike? are you one of hitler's fucking youth you redneck trailer park robert e lee wont admit you lost the war COCKSUCKER. your an uncirumcized cocksucker at that, you dirty foreskinned jew hating faggot.

You own a shop man, are you refusing potential business? Why would I want to steal anything from you anyway? I'm not even like that. If you're that experience, maybe I'd like to have you work on my car. Just chill out man. All I want to see is the car, and how it runs. No need to get violent and/or threaten anyone, what are you a little kid? . You need to stop using that kind've language or you will be banned very soon. As far as I'm concerned, people are being very nice to you right now, so you really need to calm that ass down.

1166gvr4
    Ouch if all you wanted was a parts list all you had to do it ask Wow such a foul mouth for a little bitch, i AM NOT RACIEST I HAVE EVERYONE EQUALLY and if you are trying to say i am in the KKK LOLL i would no be affiliated any way with a bunch of trailer trash flea ridden unorganized hillbilly inbred mother fucks if my life were on the line, the kkk is a joke We all bleed the same color boy we all have feelings and if you didn't have your head up your ass you would see that i am attacking ignorance you little fuck. to Answer your question the car had ligenfelter badging on it, to my knowlege they dont bade them so i dont know it was a ligenfelter and may his soul rest in peace, as far as parts FFWD connection 2.0 race motor level 4.5 head includes 272 bump sticks on both sides leglan titanium valves /springs full race port 4 angle v j port matched bj's intakemani all flow tested cvr 990 sqirt guns on ffwd connection hand made fuel rail w reg rotating assy is secret i will tell you it had alum rods and a hand cast crank, R M C tubular ex mani holding a precision PT 74 gtq w external gate Spearco race core fmic 3.25 hard pipes with a Alky control full race alky setup with elc controller Custom 3.5 full exhaust dumped by drivers rear wheel EMS engine management with a few custom burned chips shep trans /case alum/carbom shart cast axles 9 bolt rear open diff but had an air locker, full race cage with frame braces, i am sure i am forgetting little stuff

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast