The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bov

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 129 of 129
    Man, I've wasted 17 minutes of my life reading this thread that almost forgot it was a BOV topic.

To get even more off topic...

About a half a year there was this woman who worked at our office that has bipolar disorder. She accused everyone in the office for some stupid things just to "satisfy" herself. To shorten this story, my boss, regardless of the risk of "unfair equality", fired her sorry ass so most of us could continue with our lives. The moral behind this? If you control yourself by taking pills and cut the profanity to a minimum so others will be a little more friendly towards you. It's all about the atmosphere around you 8)

Wow what a basket case...

First he has an amazing car that makes a corvette look like a metro. Nobody believes him, so he becomes a shop owner with bad business ethics. All of a sudden he's diagnosed with bipolar, but isn't taking medication for it. Then some of us wanna check out the Uber car, so he becomes a retired ex-marine or whatever with knowledge of 4 martial art form, and barrels of ammo for whatever BB gun he's got.

Mmmmkay... What's next?

GalantGuy96

GsRus
    hahahaa, this guy is even more of a fucking tool than I AM! HAHAHA. leave now you pile of shit.

mr. army tough guy, hahaha, stupid ass.

(i'm gonna use my famous pic again)

I'M AN EX-MARINE! I HAVE A FAST DSM! I OWN A SHOP AND I THINK I'M TOTALLY COOL!!!! YAY FOR TRYING TO BE COOL ON THE INTERNET!!!

GalantGuy96
    this thread bores me :sleepy:
    your gay, please stfu, kthxbye

damn this is so sad. bad info, profanity, death threats and just plain stupidness is this what TGC has become?

and for the reccord you cant run an open atomosphere BOV on a galant with a maf sensor unless you run a blow through setup or standalone ITS NOT POSSIBLE
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Time to lock this post? Anyone?</div>

After 5 pages still no?

GalantGuy96
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(underated)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this is so sad. bad info, profanity, death threats and just plain stupidness is this what TGC has become?

and for the reccord you cant run an open atomosphere BOV on a galant with a maf sensor unless you run a blow through setup or standalone ITS NOT POSSIBLE</div>
    woah, how come i have never seen you around before??
    turbos 8th gen.......nice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(underated)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this is so sad. bad info, profanity, death threats and just plain stupidness is this what TGC has become?

and for the reccord you cant run an open atomosphere BOV on a galant with a maf sensor unless you run a blow through setup or standalone ITS NOT POSSIBLE</div>

it's possible, just not considered the wisest thing to do.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567