The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FINALLY MY TINT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    get the altezzas but paint them to match the car. such a big improvement, and they look great AFTER they're painted the car's color.

yes please. i might could do that. but i'll wait until that dewd posts more pics.

...U N D E A D...

Dark7GHawk
    Is that paint exterior or inside the lens? I vote for the cheapest of the colors you can get and then paint them. Then Get chrome rims and have the inside spokes painted to match and leave the lip chrome. No?

Importemptress
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark7GHawk
    Is that paint exterior or inside the lens? I vote for the cheapest of the colors you can get and then paint them. Then Get chrome rims and have the inside spokes painted to match and leave the lip chrome. No?

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>i like that idea....</span>

Quote Originally Posted by Importemptress
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ripper04
    Well I am for sure going to do my windshield 50%, but what do you guys think if I painted altezzas the body color ???
    also I really want some ideas for rims - chrome, gunmetal, and style
    I have no idea where to start
    I dont really think you should go with any of the :monkeypiss: altezzas....but if you do i like the black the best...For rims i think that chrome or powder white would look really good with your color of g...maybe something like 5 spoke not too much not to little...also do you want to go for a "look at me, show" look... or "fast look"? A Good thing to think about before you start mix and matching and just buy a little of everything. It also helps to pick a them....colors,style,fast/show..so on so forth....good luck
    I would have to go with a "look at me" look. I would love to enter a show but I dont even have enough money to think of that.
    So you guys think it would look good to paint my altezzas (if I get them) the body color.
    it would sure help if we had more pics of that gray G hint hint
    No more Galant. Hello G35 and a GREAT BIG HELLO TO MY TURBO! :)
    <><>www.freesurveymoney.webs.com<><>
    Earn easy money, NO you do NOT need a credit or debit card!! Free
    I have proof upon request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123