The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FINALLY MY TINT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 44
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexey
    Just bring it back, the worst that could happen is them making you pay for that one window if they have to redo it all over again. But they should be able to fix it for you for no extra charge :?
    whatever you do, dont admit you rolled down the window, and deny it if they accuse you of it
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

I didnt take it to a company/store. I took it too this guy that has 2 others working for him in these big ass garages, he shouldnt charge me again. if he does it will only be 20$

thanks guys
    No more Galant. Hello G35 and a GREAT BIG HELLO TO MY TURBO! :)
    <><>www.freesurveymoney.webs.com<><>
    Earn easy money, NO you do NOT need a credit or debit card!! Free
    I have proof upon request

TWISTED II
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ripper04
    lol

say you give the judge a pic of your car without the tint, they say ok but still want to see it (still have the tint on) what would happen, would you get in more trouble

i dunno how it is where you live, but over here....there is a room of about 300 people waiting on their court date to talk to the judge about their traffic ticket. no way is the judge going to say "now everyone wait here, i'm gonna go downstairs and look at this kids car." cuz who says you have the car there? trust me, its worked for me. and if your scared about paying the little money or it being illegal, don't tint your front windows.

im not scared about paying a ticket . . . Ive had 4 tickets so far. It is different here too, when your talking to the judge here, its by a appointment so your all alone

call them and let them know what has happened w/ the bubble. they sould b able to fix it free of charge.

TWISTED II
    im not scared about paying a ticket . . . Ive had 4 tickets so far. It is different here too, when your talking to the judge here, its by a appointment so your all alone
    screw that. thats scary, lol. i'd move.

fuk, I called him and of course there was no answer. I dont know if I should take it back now, a little more than have the bubble has got its normal look to it. maybe it will fix itself

Looks like you went to a f'd up place to do your tint... :? I don't think it'll fix itself when it's that size, so try going to maybe some other place to fix it professionally...

the tint look very good till I rolled my window down if he doesnt answer tomorrow I will turn him in :twisted: :twisted: JK

fuck the police keep your tints

Dark7GHawk
    Hey man, where'd you get this done? When I get a new car to replace the G I may wanna get some tint done, and I would like to find a place that is inexpensive.

Importemptress
    hey i love the tint looks sick...but i also love the color of your car! Iv only seen one other galant that color, and i wanted it the minute i saw it...anyways nice car.

thanks guys, do you think I should get those window vents, maybe someone could PS them, I wanna see what they would look like on my G....
    ya this tint was a good price but it looks like that bubble is not going away, but he said I can go in Thursday and he will look at it :twisted:

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    should be free of charge. dont be all skiddish and shit. just say that one day u went out and itwas there. explain that you/ve had tint before so you DO realize the seriousness and important of following ALL the directions (even tho u appaerently dont! :twisted: )they give you to ensure that your tint dry's nicely. then you should be home free.

...U N D E A D...

CLICK ON THUMBNAIL FOR BIGGER IMAGE

Update on the bubble

Car and Neighborhood

Side View (ahh I can just see a body kit on there, what kit would look good)

What altezza color do you guys think would look good ???

for the love of all that is right in the world, do not get chrome altezzas. i am not an altezza fan at all but if you're set on getting them get them in CF or Black... but never the chrome!

I dont think black would look that good so I guess I will stick with stock :? :? :?

Well I went back to the guy that did my tint and he said just give it a little more time and the windows should look good. I am still tryin to figure out if I should get my windshield done, 50% . . . . . ?

one more thing, coming back from work I saw a cop about to pull up infront of me OMG so I just rolled the windows down as fast I could and nothing happen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: tint looks fine when I put the windows back up

Well I am for sure going to do my windshield 50%, but what do you guys think if I painted altezzas the body color ???
    also I really want some ideas for rims - chrome, gunmetal, and style
    I have no idea where to start

Importemptress
    Well I am for sure going to do my windshield 50%, but what do you guys think if I painted altezzas the body color ???
    also I really want some ideas for rims - chrome, gunmetal, and style
    I have no idea where to start
    I dont really think you should go with any of the :monkeypiss: altezzas....but if you do i like the black the best...For rims i think that chrome or powder white would look really good with your color of g...maybe something like 5 spoke not too much not to little...also do you want to go for a "look at me, show" look... or "fast look"? A Good thing to think about before you start mix and matching and just buy a little of everything. It also helps to pick a them....colors,style,fast/show..so on so forth....good luck

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    get the altezzas but paint them to match the car. such a big improvement, and they look great AFTER they're painted the car's color.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast