The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Install an Alarm or not?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Install an Alarm or not?

This is the deal... My cousin bought an alarm and a tint package for $314, but the he decided to cancel the alarm, but they'll only refund him $188. So I was thinking about getting installed in my car instead and give him the $188.

It's a Clifford Arrow 3, with doors, engine kill, trunk release, and the other stuff.....

I don't know anyone with that alarm, so I have no idea if it's good or not.

Nick VR4

Re: Install an Alarm or not?

Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    This is the deal... My cousin bought an alarm and a tint package for $314, but the he decided to cancel the alarm, but they'll only refund him $188. So I was thinking about getting installed in my car instead and give him the $188.

It's a Clifford Arrow 3, with doors, engine kill, trunk release, and the other stuff.....

I don't know anyone with that alarm, so I have no idea if it's good or not.
    $188 well spent IMO

clifford makes excellent alarms. uhm a lil tip though, many alarms don't come with enough switches/sensors for the hood and the trunk, you might wanna add those in too.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Hey if you decided not to install it, let me take that offer then I live in LA Area, so San Gabriel is not that far from me

think about it.
    Sex is when a guys information
    enters a girls communication
    to increase the population
    for a younger generation
    do you get the information...
    or do you need a demonstration ??

OK, those guys are just full of it. let me start over

1) He was offered Clifford arrow 3 + trunk release + tint for $314, and they did the tint only since it was too late (Friday)

2) He goes saturday, and after 30 min they tell him they need clifford manual, so he has to come back monday.

3) He goes monday, and after another 30 min wait, they say they need corolla manual since 2003 has different chip. That's when he figured these guys can't do shit.

4) tuesday I go to have it done in my car instead, and after waiting 30 min to confirm they got the right manuals for the Galant, they tell me the trunk release is not included since My galant doesn't have whatever button thing... and the corolla has it....

5) Therefore I told them to keep it and gave me my refund.

Sorry efiLnikcuFeciN, I just saw your post....

End of story, I'm still around without an Alarm ..
    (my school gives tickets if the alarm goes off)

Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    End of story, I'm still around without an Alarm ..
    (my school gives tickets if the alarm goes off)
    just tell ur school to get people from touching ur car and making the alarm go off, they don't set themselves off

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

you dont even need to touch the car to set the alarm off !! If you have a good Stereo with Lots of SUBwoofer or Muffler, all you have to do is to blast u're stereo all the way up and start goind around the parking lot and 1 out of 10 car with alarm, will switched off cause sometime, me and my friend do this when we got nothing else to do yes yes yes i know i'm an A*s*o*e.
    if it happen to be 1 of u're car -- No it's not me !!!
    Sex is when a guys information
    enters a girls communication
    to increase the population
    for a younger generation
    do you get the information...
    or do you need a demonstration ??