The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Wiring Guide (RPM GUAGE)

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Need Wiring Guide (RPM GUAGE)

Hi All,

I am looking for the Wiring guide to install a digital RPM Guage I need to find out exactly where the wire,s go I have 3 out of 4 wires hooked up all I need is to find out where the last one goes. Can anyone assist.

since you didn't specify which wire exactly you were looking for click click look it up yourself.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Sounds like he is looking for the tachometer wire?

In any case, if you want to tap into the tach wire in the gauge cluster, it is the white wire, pin 15, on the right side connector (C-30)

I will check out the manual when I get home and the wire I am looking for is the one that actually controls the RPM Needle, I hooked up the power, ground & the light wire.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Sounds like he is looking for the tachometer wire?

In any case, if you want to tap into the tach wire in the gauge cluster, it is the white wire, pin 15, on the right side connector (C-30)
    Sorry to drag up this old thread, but i'm just wondering if anyone knows if this is the same on a 8G JDM VR4?

Just want to re-open this thread.. does any one from here installed Defi Tach with 2 wires for the sensor? 4 wires for the ING, BATT, GROUND, and LIGHTS are all connected.. remaining 2 wires point to connect to a 4.0V or Higher and 1.5V below... doing my research it point me to connect at the ECU.. is there any other way to connect this 2 wires..