The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Idea for custom Corners

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    19Galant97

Idea for custom Corners

I had a crazy Idea the other day.. other than clearing the corners... my plan is to get spray paint the same color as my car (gray) and just on the remaining peice of the corner lens that is on the side of the car, paint it gray
    but place the outline of a the mitusu symbol over the middle of it so wen it lights up that would shine thru on the corners ... would this work? I no I may may be nuts but these ideas come to me daily

-mike

hey my boy did that to his del sol, but he used that blackout paint, looks nice
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

brandon
    A member that used to be around here (dukeplaya) sort of did that by using the GTS headlight covers and cutting out slots for the headlights and a Mitsu logo for the corners.

post examples please.....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    i just did something like that to my fog lights. i put supermans "S" decal ofer my fog lights and bainted it black. so when i turn them bitches on all you see is the "S". looks sweet!

Experienced TGC Member
    Supermans dead.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

Quote Originally Posted by JiP
    Supermans dead.
    yea, heros get remembered, but legends never die!

you can do it but it looks cheesy i just painted over mine. Tried your idea but I dint like.

my idea?

wait!.... that was kevin's (G-rim) idea... i know because i did this mod like a year ago... and kevin walked me threw it.... there was a nickname for this mod "K-spec"
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    A member that used to be around here (dukeplaya) sort of did that by using the GTS headlight covers and cutting out slots for the headlights and a Mitsu logo for the corners.
    I have everyone beat. I had that idea and did it years ago. I think I still have the GTS headlight covers, the way you see them in the pics, if anyone wants them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousLord
    wait!.... that was kevin's (G-rim) idea... i know because i did this mod like a year ago... and kevin walked me threw it.... there was a nickname for this mod "K-spec"
    Thanks Vicious for the props...its been a long time since I did it. I am going to do them again. I will post pics of the lights when I can.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    I have everyone beat. I had that idea and did it years ago. I think I still have the GTS headlight covers, the way you see them in the pics, if anyone wants them.

No disrespect... I'm just used to the 7G guys.

19Galant97
    welll there it is... I knew it would be possible... wat did u use as the outline for the mitsu logo tho?

Ryan4g64
    yea, heros get remembered, but legends never die!
    lol have you been watching the movie sandlot?!